The Ride-On King - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The President and The King of Beast's Crown

Dex-chan lover
I always wondered why wizards and witches wore big spacious goofy hats and now we have a good quality answer for that.

@daywithoutgames there are other series in which goblins evolve into higher species, especially being named by demon lords. Pretty sure tensei slime w.e its called has Ogres come back from the dead when Rimiru reaches his True demon lord power with hobgoblins turning into ogres, minotaurs and other shit based on profession shit like re:monster. Pretty sure I've read other stuff with monsters starting out as the weakest of things, but as generations pass with new pinnacle monster individuals causes evolution in the monsters around said monsters. Hell pretty sure I remember monster quest has monsters evolve through single generations of different monsters breeding, though it depended on levels, which species was which gender and I can't remember if some of the monsters also evolve cause I do remember some monsters having chibi and adult forms like a couple dragons in the game with the two kids coby and a girl.

Dex-chan lover
Gee, Bell's character suddenly got deep.
Also, Purchinov's wife must've been more badass than him

Contributor
JMGlpZs.jpg

Why the hell this manga is so good!? I readed this episode 3 times and still have a stupid smile on my face.

Aggregator gang
Was expecting Purchinov to ask for a ride on a dragon or something along those lines, instead he asked for improved memory of his wife; was not disappointed at all!

The story in this meme manga is actually pretty captivating, didn't see that coming. This better not stop until Putz has ridden every single creature in the world!

Dex-chan lover
I really just wanted to read this for the lol, but suddenly the story gets really interesting

i'm so touched when his wish was to clearly see the memories of his wife! i love this man

Users who are viewing this thread