The Ride-On King - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The President And The Fallen Dragon

Dex-chan lover
page 5 : i thought the magical girl doesnt wear any panties .

page 6 : putin gives a "facial" to 2 girls at the same time , so cool , lol .

Avatar : The Last Earth-Bender , lol .

page 22 , i guess you can say : he "screws" the dragon , lol .

Dex-chan lover
If they couldn't find the village before, and only managed to find it by enslaving and ordering a centaur to lead the way to their village, why didn't they give that command to the centaur they already have enslaved?

The martial arts master was telling him to use a lower stance to take advantage of a lower center of gravity, but with flowery language. It's nice to see that realistic advice used literally.

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading, and noticed that the dragon looks a lot like the dragons in Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh I hate this knight bitch so much. I'd definitely use a slave collar on her and ride her in public like a donkey.

Dex-chan lover
@LadyCherry

Same, they should reconsider the amount of luck they have to even stand beside him.

@BuffSoul

That's disrespectful for the donkeys to even be compared to that thot.

Double-page supporter
Now I know why I like Jichan so much. Usually, Isekai titles always portray teenagers as the Leads, if not YAs & never old timers. This one's one of the very few that highlights an older man as the MC. His age range usually only becomes side characters that help the young'uns to start in a new world. This time it's Jichan himself as the protagonist.

That aside... I seriously want this human princess & her entire bloodline to be obliterated just like the Lich.

I didn't expect the nad guys to find the place without the MC crew going there first

Users who are viewing this thread