The Ride-On King - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The President and the Night of the Feast

@Ainzell Racism, there's the "Race" part. A human with horse-legs would probably not be considered a race, but a completely different species. A difference in skin color, like someone being black, with only a few differences besides that is fairly insignificant compared to super-strength, horse-legs, and horns.

Supporter
2x8rw2x.png

Yes please tell me more about it!

UuhKq9L.png

Bamboozled

Also, I want to eat the bear's cooking!!!

Dex-chan lover
page 29 : "some unremarkable kid has a sudden change in personality and image , and start wearing weird clothes , makeup and nails" . i can only think of this girl in this "special" manga , im sorry : https://mangadex.org/chapter/309997/1

Y4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
page 16 : note that the pork orcs wiped off the chaos paints on their bodies and went back to their original tribal paints .

page 20 : so the porc orcs just casually mention that they ate humans and elf-s in front of 3 humans and 1 elf , including the president putin .

page 25 : Horses are herbivores , so it is weird to see them eating the meat of a frog and a snake .

Loved this chapter. Last two chapters went a little too fast on adding new characters and stuff, but now everything settled down a bit.
Thank you for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
That magic is fucking overpowered. They have a damn Fortress now.
And that captured chuuni demon girl is in fact a boy, Delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread