The Ride-On King - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The President and the Night of the Feast

At first, I read this as a joke... you mean "Isekai Putin" can't it be more click baity?
But this has a good sotry building, nice one

Dex-chan lover
Mr. President Purchinof doesn't need a puny knife to cut a dough. his own trained hand are all he needed

Double-page supporter
Well there's just a barbeque, soup, noodles and stir fry. Is that enough to put a "cooking" tag on this?
Hahaha

le3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter @Leyana!

Man, great chapter as always. The demon showing respect to Ejaeli, cooking with Putin, meek Diablos, and the upcoming conflict. Can't wait for more!

So sad, he wanted to ride the frog and the viper xD, but that method of preparing noodles with a knife hand is badass AF

Dex-chan lover
page 28 : this tanuki is not a guy , she is clearly a girl ( or at least a cute trap boy ) : she is shy and blushing all the time , and she is crying , and the way that she sits on the ground .

Supporter
Oh lol poor the president, he just wants a new ride XD

@daywithoutgames His sister called him her younger brother and he's more of a shy type with a lot of anxiety than trap (at least that's the way I see him in future chapters)

Dex-chan lover
Kek I wouldn't notice that the last-chapter psychopath is this cute little trap now

Fed-Kun's army
@daywithoutgames : that demon may look cute, act cutely and has an atmosphere of a damsel in distress, but let me quote a certain mad scientist : "BUT HE'S A MAN!"

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread