The Ride-On King - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The President and the Dragon's Wings

Dex-chan lover
This story is proof of the power of memes....

and we all love (and sometimes cringe at) it for that

Dex-chan lover
I'm reminded of Chrono Crusade, where the colony spaceship the demons were on(before it crashed on Earth and became their headquarters) along with their masters(ancients) malfunctioned, the hibernation systems were lost causing the loss of those masters, and also had to use one of themselves(or rather, the head) as substitute control unit for the ship itself. Except they'd had to replace it from time to time as it got used up/corrupted.(That is, in the manga, anime never went quite that far to explain things...)

So I highly suspect that is what happened here. The elf is 'used up' so to speak, so they'll have to replace her...

Dex-chan lover
so we're just gonna pretend that the demons are good guys and only trying to protect the world from the corruption? yea no that's horse shit

The fact that this manga is so fucking self aware is just hilarious xD
And that god damn drug addict sourceress...

wtf is this?
I know this manga is weird.. but I didn't even think it can be even weirder...

Then the last panel made me rethink my whole life

Putin travelled all around the world to collect the 7 dragons and rode them. That was it. Oh the part where he saved the world? Uhh it happened but that's not important.

G- Giant crab meat?! WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH, that's a paradise right there (//oqo//)

Users who are viewing this thread