The Ride-On King

Dex-chan lover
does... does this count as self insert? I haven't read this yet at this post.

Haven't read any yet, but I'm surprised there isn't an ecchi (or smut or something like that) tag with the whole likes to 'ride things'.
Seems like a missed opportunity but maybe I'm wrong, as I said I haven't read it yet.

Double-page supporter
I don't mean to be mean but...

https://mangadex.org/chapter/410228/42

...where's his dick?

Dex-chan lover
This is one of my top 10 manga. I love it so much. Holy crap. Excellent story, art, world-building, characters, and no fan service. It is 10/10.

More than 2 years ago on Mangadex, I've only said 'Amazing', but it is getting even better with each chapter. This is the kind of high-quality content that would more probably be worse if there was an anime adaptation because the art style would cost a studio to invest a few million dollars to make a 12-episode season.

I'd definitely buy it if the manga officially printed in my country.

Dex-chan lover
I'm feeling very specially patriotic of a nation not of my own.

Putin.. such glory.

varrock1 Putin is fashist (or meets a disturbing number of criteria for it). kills/attempts to kill/jails opposition leaders and any other form of opposition. stuffs ballot boxes etc. I suppose you might argue that he doesn't foment ultranationalism (at least to my knowledge) and by that measure isn't facist, but he is an oppressive dictator.
this series sounds hilarious tho, and I might have to try it

@Balancegrim
"western news". You said it, brain-washed.
Sad, wretched fools, who believe in obvious self-contradicting lies...
P.S. "Bot", LOL

Power Uploader
Eip0DbgWoAMdn5b

Dex-chan lover
@Balancegrim: Everything but the fascist part is correct if we are talking about Putin, while he is not a fascist there is indeed nationalist or fascist or orthodox fascist rhetoric supported (promoted, tolerated, financed) by the government, it is simply propaganda for the gullible. Russian TV: Tl;dr.: Evil west is trying to keep us down, Russia and Putin strong and righteous.

Users who are viewing this thread