The Rise of the Tentacle Magician - Ch. 6.2 - Men of Destiny

Group Leader
I know there are a few typo's in this set. I did corrections but the corrections did not edit out (sigh) but you still get the gist of it and it is not a deal breaker. Like I said.. am not 'prefict' (heh)

Group Leader
most of the fixes should have been put up. least the series is continuing.. not as easy as it looks...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

But this chapter. What ... what does one even say?

Dex-chan lover
The biggest fantasy here is that the protag somehow legit thinks he is just doing a massage.

Dex-chan lover
is this a real blackbox censorship from the artist, at first i was annoyed by the censorship but then with that plot twist, i think tl team did a good service :notlikethis:
this censorship its ruining the experience
if the artist put a black box why did you go and add even more censorship that looks so goofy
ngl I might just stop reading this cause of the awkward censoring
also why is there no uncensored version 😭

Dex-chan lover
I read fan translation for shit like this chapter. I chose this chapter randomly and a good choice it was. Fuck the black box censorship.

After reading the entire thing, I have no clue why people are upset with the direction of this manga. The whole thing is a gag, the translators made a great and fitting joke with what the artist gave them to work with, and the guy had on stripped thigh highs. No surprises here lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread