The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
@deathmailrock @FgoSegul @Skiaf To be fair, he declared himself an enemy of humanity. The choice to gtfo was warranted. You don't thank a monster for incidentally saving you as an aside in a territorial dispute unless you want to find out if what that monster was saving you for was lunch.

Also is it just me or is that helm more than a bit Guts berserker armor?

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol I was actually just joking around.. note the "X'D" I posted at the end to show my laughter... I forgot this site allows emoji when I typed that because I was laughing so hard..

Dex-chan lover
His "Black Demon" picture reminds me a lot of Black Frost from the Megaten series of games, with the smaller skulls being the normal Jack Frosts.

*sniff sniff* I smell detect Hercules-like spirit he wears. Thats awesome!

Dex-chan lover
Poor ogre dude. So much working out and all just to get done by a midget...

Fed-Kun's army
B U L L S H I T
The mc can summon dozens of servants and commands multiple spirits who are fast and really good at searching. No way he would lose track of her.

Dex-chan lover
but isn't MC and the ogre on the same side? they both fight for the demons yet MC comes in and not only saves the humans but also kills the ogre general and then claims the cave for the demons, but it was already in demon hands...

Idk but did anyone else get big mum references when he was standing on top of the skulls and had a fire soul weapon in his right hand? Zeus and prometeus😂

Contributor
@Doomer Technically the same side, but that side is having a Civil War to see who becomes the True Demon King and the ruler of them all. The Ogre Lord was a Army Commander for a different faction than the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Capt_Gigglepants The spirits are protecting underaged mc from 18+ scenes.
Only reasonable explanation they won't find someone shouting behind a rock next to them.😅

I’m still pretty sure that it should be elder gods instead of old gods. Nodens is an elder god from the Cthulhu mythos.

Users who are viewing this thread