The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
I think, I will drop this because I was fooled by the description. I thought he will betray humanity and kill them all but he still a nice guy. I don't know why he saved her. I mean killing her will protect humanity from their stupidity.

Imma drop thgis shit......... I thought he gonna be a real enemy to humanity, but being nice? wtf just ill them 1 shot

Dex-chan lover
"Master of Martial Arts"
Leads by rushing in and throwing a blatantly telegraphed and overextended straight right punch.
The "martial arts" equivalent of a 3-year-old's crayon scribble.

Fed-Kun's army
The trope of the hero party being a bunch of incompetent morons who never learn is so tired.

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph

I assume she's the "master of martial arts" the same way Saitama was better than Bang- she does seem to be naturally talented and has impressive raw power.

@Jire @Gooseknonopeace

Why would he be? It's just a job for him, and the job isn't to even kill the heroes. It's to be a) a servant and b) to aim for a demon general title (for a promotion raise). He can satisfy those requirements just by winning and showing his incredible power. Even more so if he doesn't kill his enemies- it tells people he's so strong he can afford to look out for his opponents.

these people have all the qualities of mineta
they're not useful
they cant fight
they are annoying
they are disrespectful
and they have no potential.

Users who are viewing this thread