The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

@Syanalassa Now we know and that’s half the battle. Adventures are wasting their time and money on enchanted armor that breaks when they should be getting the most powerful magic boxers they can lol

Double-page supporter
@Syanalassa Either that or it prevent indecent exposure. It could only prevent its current wearer though. It is appalled by the other clothes weakness.

Reminds me of the the novel where the priestess betray the Brave to coze up with the prince. Not only she was demoted , her unborn child with the prince was taken and retrained .

Dex-chan lover
> stepped on with a nice view
Why the fuck this shitstain gets rewarded?!

Fortunately there's no harem tag in it, i really don't want they become his harem member, let alone become his harem, i even hated seeing them get clos to him, their personalities already bad when they alignment good, who know if their alignment become evil

Group Leader
Reminds me of the the novel where the priestess betray the Brave to coze up with the prince. Not only she was demoted , her unborn child with the prince was taken and retrained .
@Jeirien I'm gonna need some sauce for that one chief

Double-page supporter
Question is does it also apply to evil attribute wearing the same attribute feeling love.

@uncre4tive Ex-Brave wants a Quiet Life. Unfortunately dead links.

nice, my whisper into the ether reached the mangaka..... but yeah now that he's lost his hero status and been marked as evil he's got to either become a bandit or a foot soldier for maou-chan. part of me thinks it'd be interesting if maou-chan takes the human failures and leaves the ninja to report back to the higher ups just how fuk'd up these "heroes" turned out to be, let the word spread, then release them outside the capital or some other major city where they have to bear the looks of shame of the populace. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
C-can I call her big sis instead? Big sis pls step on me.

I love how the kid sees his ghosts as cutesy things but other people actually see them as creepy skulls.

Dex-chan lover
Can you imagine how this would go down in an RPG, though?

"What do you mean, I became evil?"
"You attacked a good spirit and you also attacked an ally, of course you became evil."

"HE'S A NECROMANCER WITH A BLACK MASK ON AND IS LITERALLY WORKING FOR THE DEMON LORD WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE SPIRIT HE SUMMONED IS GOOD?! And we did the whole "hit your ally with an AoE spell plenty of times already! We can and have healed her from literally being dead plenty of times! It's one of our key tactics! It works great!"

Dude what the heck ,why would she stepped on a piece of trash that looks worse than trash , step on me instead

i do like the fact that the totaly ignore that the summon is a "GOD" but ya the weird thing is that hes also "GOOD" xD

Users who are viewing this thread