The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

oh sh!t eww i've been tainted by the last page

no, don't train the hero to become an M

Dex-chan lover
lmaoooooooooo dat uneccessary censorship, well done

Dex-chan lover
while i'm on team "kill them all" i'm also ok with this outcome of them being stripped of their hero statuses and being branded as evil and seal breakers.

Double-page supporter
Hopefully at least the assassin gets to join the MC. The ex hero and his two followers - will be interesting to see what happens to them.

Fed-Kun's army
You reep what you sow. I'm glad that the hero got what he got for his misdeeds. Hopefully the fighter and knight cleric learn their lesson from this and try to be better people. I hope miss assassin get employed by Cecilia. She's smart, calm, and collective, to good for the hero party.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this happen more often with the trash hero or what I said
"I thought he was trash but no I was wrong he's not trash he's s..t and not just any s..t but hot s..t and not just any hot s..t bot the kind you get when you mix a cow's and horses s..t season it with bull s..t and let it air out on a open fire. that is what the hero is"
gets striped of his titles

Double-page supporter
The assassin or thief girl in this chapter sounds like she's a mercenary so as long as she gets paid she's fine where she is. Meaning the demon lord will make her an offer and she's in.

Local paladin learns of the alignment shift mechanic.

@doomer I feel like death should be reserved for specific purposes, humiliation of some level sort is usually more satisfying when it comes these. Leaves room for them to either have a redemption arc or become a good source of comedy, if they aren't written out of the story entirely.

I suppose in the next chapter or so the hero does the old "I'm supposed to be the hero, so lets sell my soul to a worse evil for power" trope.

Dex-chan lover
@misinformed but in this series, the evil in question already aligned with MC (who is good), so I dont think he can do that

Fed-Kun's army
Well thats original.
A system where you can actually lose the "hero" class if you dont behave like one. Better than all the other manga with bad heroes that end up as outlaws with hero powers

Users who are viewing this thread