The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@Syanalassa
It's actually pretty simple, imagine if the pope was caught committing a crime against the church or a soldier commited war crimes, the hero essentially was given the equivalent of favor of the gods, to betray said gods trust and get his status removed would be the equivalent of angering the heavens, so it's entirely possible they executed him simply because his betrayal could bring hardship later, plus being able to see if someone is evil probably helps tons, if you could tell someone was a bandit immediately then in the past most soldiers would attack on sight, no questions asked, i think the bigger question is why he'd go back to the human leaders in the first place instead of flee, considering the gods basically marked him for death.

All of you are talking about murder or getting the chick. What i find BEST is the couch he is using. SOO cute. Those look soo comfy.

@Knighto
She know about him, that the party had recently parted ways with a Necromancer that wasn't meshing well with the rest of the party.
I doubt they mentioned it was a young boy, or that he was singlehandedly sweeping everything they fought.

Aggregator gang
She is not the one that recruited him she has not met him before she has out scouting when he joined and when he was kicked out.

Dex-chan lover
"Yes, this is how we treat prisoners. You have no idea what these cats have done; the gray one with the wings has actually broken every human law."

Banned
Wow... the hero was executed, that's surprising. And I do feel a bit bad for his companions, but they were immature too. At least they aren't dead.

In the last page of the 14th chap raw she says with a shocked expression "you are a Human?!"
And the demon lord(she) is a fox..

Dex-chan lover
wait, why would they kill him? It isn't like he didn't try to do his job. he was just a bit of a bitch

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

He's a covenant breaker. Great excuse to kill him as he's no longer useful.

As well, the skill passes on. They want another puppet in their arsenal of "Righteousness".

Users who are viewing this thread