The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
241
started reading this today didn't expect much. but I do enjoy cats so I'm all in
 
Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
161
this manga just gets worse and worse. Every time I click on the new chapter my mind feels like it's going to throw up. I don't know why I love torturing myself so much.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
May 13, 2020
Messages
1,256
You could say the wife ... is ... a fucking pig
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
3,804
Wow; now I feel bad for the Orcs. Hope they can get it together, before those shitty humans come after them.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
2,651
For a sec there... when Cecilia said "Let's Go"... First thing comes in to my mind is she wants to make babies with Karna XD
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
1,014
Damn, Im kinda Interested now, He got the Best Girl as his Wife heheheheheheheh(ill be sure to read this later)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 8, 2023
Messages
3,054
Hot dang, I just remembered some h*ntai anime/manga about orcs r*ping human females, and an explanation that orcs can't reproduce by themselves and need human females to mate with.
Haha can't sympathize with them sh*ts given this screwed up configuration they have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top