The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I always wish that they'd let the damn MC be older in cases like this. I'm sorry I can't be convinced that a shota is a) capable of even producing sperm and b) actually a desirous partner for that matter.
It sounds like she's on a short life span timer, but still that's the author locking themselves into it without a need to.
Like it's cool if you want to start the MC out op at a young age but for crying out loud let the poor things get a time skip.
It's like looking at all the adults in a Pokemon game as a 10 year old becomes a the League Master.
Like I can believe that you can have a hella big head start as a kid with enough talent, but there's been other kids with that amount of talent and they've grown up into adults.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Awww right it's banging time. I mean, she's already in her undies, this shouldn't take long. Just slip the ol' rod and... wait a minute-

Dex-chan lover
@Lioslin
Both male and female viability in the case of things such as this depend on racial and genetic traits dealing with the start of puberty, though sometimes it can happen earlier, the general average is 10-14 for both genders, though there are rare cases of it happening even as early as 5-6, as disturbing as that is.

just do it karna. it's for the greater good.

6a4.gif

Dex-chan lover
Seems our hero's training is just beginning.

A 13 yo could get the job done in spite of having a lot more growing to do. Still, if her condition could wait 4-5 years she would only have to give him a wink and he would take up the task with enthusiasm.

um... he's just a child. He's just a child? He's just a child!! He does not have the biological capability to do that, and most importantly, it's fucked up!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Lioslin for my part it's the inverse, I like that it's a shota, because then I expect them to NOT do it. In manga, most MCs has childish reactions when it comes to sex. For once it's understandable.

If you're reading this, it's already too late. You're going to horny jail with the rest of us.

NICEEEE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Holyyyy!!! thats like suuper cute!
this chap make me back to frontpage just to check if there is a harem tag.... theres nooone!!!! Gooddd!! 😖😍

Dex-chan lover
Dear Demon Lord Cecilia,

Love is not a prerequisite to make babies.

Regards,
Goddess Ai-chan

Users who are viewing this thread