The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
@sheepdoge As I wrote earlier, it absolutely cannot be considered pedophilia, since pedophilia is the attraction to a person that have not reached the puberty stage. In other words, one whose reproductive system did not yet begin to function.

If someone can have a child of their own, they no longer count for 'pedophilia', regardless of their age. Even if they are 7 years old (there was a girl that age that gave birth). Karna is post-puberty, that's clear considering his reactions which do NOT appear until puberty and a surge of hormones that come with it.

As such, sex with Karna can, in no way, shape or form, regardless of the country in the world, be classified as pedophilia.

Depending on the country in the world, it can be classified as sex with a minor (which is NOT pedophilia, but a different crime altogether). But again, this varies from country to country and can be as low as 12 (9 for girls) years of age or as high as 21 years of age.

Since age of consent (the age from which a person can legally have give consent to have sex, thus their partner does not commit a crime by having sex with them) is a 100% cultural thing (unlike pedophilia which is 100% biological thing), it simply have zero relation to fiction. In fiction, age of consent can be 'since birth'. Though various countries still limit 'pedophilia' even in fiction, I don't think Japan is included in that list (yet, at any rate).

Double-page supporter
@kikix12 that was the old definition that was completely retarded and ditched after people realised 9 year olds should be fucking 29 year olds. You fucking pedophile. You know too much about this shit cuz yo ass prolly hitting up 13 yros on snapchat all creepy n shit.

Double-page supporter
@Flashplayer0CD That was, and is, the only true definition of a 'pedophile' (by the way, this needs to be over at least six months...but the details like this and others are not relevant here). The fact that majority of yer average 'civilized' population is too stupid/too ignorant or too unlucky (by meeting only the former two) to understand the difference between the crime of committing pedophilia (cause, you know, just being a pedophile is not a crime, just like being a psycho is not a crime...till you start murdering people around) and the crime of having sex with a minor, which is based on society-based factors.

I can't help the fact that your mental capacity is too low for being able to differentiate between a mental disorder based on biological traits and a piece of legislation written down for the purpose of meeting societal demands as the civilization changes with its environment.

By the way, knowing something that you're too ignorant to know doesn't mean that the person is related to that. Rather, it means that the person is simply wise enough to know that. In this case, smarter than you, so as to know what I actually am talking about. Unlike you.

@Kaarme her being equally innocent was kinda the vibe i was getting from this scenario too so i guess that settles that, i don't think the author is gonna have this go down any outright dark path either (i hope)

We are already at /ss/ action only 25 chapters in?
south-park-nice.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread