The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man

Fed-Kun's army
@zeroxjac Yeeh... i like this one, its fluffy funny somehow, but to even try to compare it to Van is ridicolous :D

Power Uploader
Ffs sake man this is too short, I love mangas like these. Can anyone suggest me some more mangas like these? Please?

is there something i miss?

Why the hell the chaptrr 1 and 2 didn't really explain our MC back back background story..

it feel like rushing something that didn't matter to tell.

That would be a nightmare of a dungeon, starts with a Zombie Dragon that's probably already high lvl, and then a spell is required to break through the endless loop of the next layer, and then ontop of that you have to be weary of the dozens of lesser undeads roaming, and finally the cream of the crop the outer gods spirits, ancient dragon spirit, and the wise man who summon them...

It's like you walk up and it's just lvl: Infinity Dungeon

Well, generic villains and borderline edgy mc. Smart to create a non reincarnated child protagonist, so it justifies his childish actions and behavior. For this kind of setting i expected a fluffy slice of life story but its kinda a mix of ecchi and borderline violence. Borderline because the violence gets stopped before it actually happens.

Humanity is trash, just let it die❤️ The cats ain’t human so they’d be spared anyways I think

actually good manga that hasn’t gotten old and doesn’t have long release intervals

overall, good read, and easy to pick up at any point and not forget everything by the time the next chapter comes out

Fed-Kun's army
Its good but the mc is just too kind. I didn't read the tags,only the description and so I thought he will reject humanity and kill everyone but he is just too kind. I will drop this but its still good 7/10.

I think the core idea it´s good... But, How do I say it, It´s like a manga for 12 yr´s old children :/

Users who are viewing this thread