The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 11 Ch. 41 - Soul-healing Water

alu

Double-page supporter
zetsuravez
i don't remember the sword that raph used... can someone tell me the chapter on where they got the sword?...
Obtained in ch19, page 10,
used for the first time in ch20, pages 20 & 21

Dex-chan lover
would have been nice for them to fix the names. The official english names from teh light novel are a lot better.

it's "elixir", not "elixer".
/grammarnazi mode off
kn1000a

No need to apologise.
Letitgo always did quality work, but I'm fucking disappointed with this LHT joint.
There's no way they didn't know how terrible LHT can be, and they got what's coming.
Thank you for telling me this, I'll change it whenever I see this in the future. (edit: I'm the PR of this work and came here to see if someone found faults in my work. If you've found some, please report them in the comments so I can improve it next time, I'll also give some explanation for my choices if necessary)

Power Uploader
the release has been updated as per today at this time. minor changes include Raruk -> L'Arc. Theris -> Therese, Rucor -> Lucor and of course the much discussed chapter name and 'items'.

Dex-chan lover
They have something up there sleeves I expect or there Can be noting and the other side of the calmity has an entire world before it I guess and that place also summoned heroes.... i guess(?)

Oh boy, she was so OP first time she appeared and rekted all the heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a big difference. Last time Naofumi encountered her he could barely keep his own neck. Did he really grow that quickly or did something else change?
class changes and also like 50 levels
Edit: whoops this is a 6 year old comment

Users who are viewing this thread