The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Maiden with Poor Luck

Never heard of Squirrel Girl before? A terrifying opponent indeed. Destroys beings way outta her league and isn't afraid of anything.

I like the spin-off with Motoyasu a lot more than the current arc. And IMO it only gets worse from here. The panel of the bitch princess was also quite horrifying or rather nightmare inducing.

@Kyujyu

Thanks for the tip. Looks like a fun read.

Double-page supporter
Damn is the writer really planning having the shield hero do all the work? xd

I'm liking this series more and more, glad it grew out of its edgyness even a little bit

Power Uploader
@GruntZone360

He doesn’t do it all on his own, h does get help, just... not from where you’d expect the REAL help to come from.

We a looooong way from the final wave incursion however.

Can anyone spoil me why they (L'arc's party) want to kill the four heroes and what happens if they do? (story went for so long, i've probably forgotten if they did cite their reason)

@RedScaleWyrm If I remember well it wasn't specified but they are from the other world across the cracks and it's like their mission in order to save their own world or something.

@DexHaunter thanks. did they mention whether their mission was explicitly to kill the Four Heroes? (like what if they abduct one of 'em or somethin')

Sometimes I feel like a monthly release is not enough for this manga. The long wait between chapters means forgetting about key moments and loosing the tension. IMO, this manga is best read continuously one chapter after the another.

Despite the slow developments, I'm still hyped for the inevitable reality punch to the face of the other 3 heroes. Especially that dickhead Itsuki.

Power Uploader
@Disappointed

I can agree with you there, and at the same time the length of prep time for release makes it 'feel' so much longer than it really is.
Currently I'm trying to cycle 4 'isekai' series between weeks so it doesn't feel like so long...

Tate
danmachi
sword oratoria
mushuko Tensei

Just enough to keep the 1 a month pace...

@RedScaleWyrm

Not exactly. Its more like... (serious spoiler here)

Did you read the marvel comics when worlds where colliding and they finally had the apocalypse between 'Ultimate universe' and the 'common universe' ? I think it was 'earth 616 and 1610 ... but I digress.

It's a choice, our world or another world crashing into our existence, think of a Newton's Cradle where all balls are tied to the same central point, and normally they all maintain a specific coordinate, but occasionally one gets misaligned. You want to save your world, they want to save theirs. This is the crux of the story IMO. Keep in mind this isn't THE ONLY TIME Waves have happened, its happened numerous times in the past as well.

Fed-Kun's army
It's really easy Naofumi... so far all your trusted companions are lolis... FIND A NEW LOLI COMPANION. Trust me on this one.

This chapter is interesting, so they've been fighting another isekai? With 4 heroes in said isekai?

Users who are viewing this thread