The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Maiden with Poor Luck

Dex-chan lover
That man did something to her!! And reality isn't that much fiction like you know... her home may have been suffering now... and this time is it going to be a daughter or is he again going to become a rearer??

Dex-chan lover
@RedScaleWyrm This is a spoiler about the other heroes, at least based on the WN
Basically, the reason why the waves occur is the universe trying to brute-force "balance" in the grander multiverse. Part of why the waves are able to occur is if said world is unstable. The reason it is unstable is that the world Naofumi is in is actually two. Originally, demi-humans didn't exist in their world until the demi-human dimension merged with the human one, creating the world they are in. So, the amount of time between the waves will increase if they start killing people, and eventually stop if they kill enough. In the case of the L'arc and crew, they didn't want to kill people in their own verse, so they decided to kill the heroes of another and allow that world to die, which will cause a similar effect on a grander scale instead of just a single world.

Why I hate Bow so damn much
If I recall correctly, at least based on the WN, he actually waited until their situation got bad enough so he could swoop in and be seen as a hero instead of being a proper damn hero and nipping the problem in the bud.

She's going to be the next companion I assume, no one interesting or anything, just a glorified servant woman who can throw barrels?

At least the bird idiot and the slave girl are somewhat interesting

Aggregator gang
PLEASE JUST KILL RISHIA OFF I HATE THESE KINDS OF SIMP ASS CHARACTERS LIKE YOU GOT FRIKIN BETRAYED JUST GIVE UP AND MOVE ON

Users who are viewing this thread