The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 14 Ch. 56 - Stalling For Time

Dex-chan lover
Basically... the spirit turtle was originally intended to be a super last resort kind of weapon to stop the waves. As it kills, it is able to harvest magic power from them. This is used to slow down the timer to the next wave, potentially to where the time to the next wave is effectively infinite. The problem in this case is that the Spirit Turtle was released by someone else and being used for their own plans. The new lady is an intelligent familiar of the Spirit Turtle, so she is able to recognize stuff. She was originally spawned to bully the other countries into shape so the spirit turtle isn't needed in such a scenario.

In this chapter, Fitoria finally reneged on her steadfast decision to simply let the Spirit Turtle kill as much as it needs after seeing the fundamental problem to it(a metric shitton of people are going to die because of this and she finally understands there is something else at play).
I don't know why she has a filorial queen-sized medieval tank, but that;s just strange.

The tank is the 8th of the 7 star star weapons. The Carriage, long forgotten most likely due to Fitoria being it's wielder for so long.

Contributor
@Azurekite1
A basic German lesson.
First = Erste
Second = Zweite
Third = Dritte

As it is now, you're saying "first" in English, misspelling "second" in German, then saying "three" in German instead of "third". It's all very disorganized.

Aggregator gang
What is THAT thing, i thought she was going to do a direct fight, this should be totally epic, giant turtle being beaten down by a giant bird riding a tank.
And Reiki is so overpowered.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck.... An armored vehicle like thing? (Tank?)

Where did she get that.

Aggregator gang
@Ptakers Go back under your bridge and hug your Naofumi pillow. I bet you love this you just want some attention bags, but sorry, i don't have any right now I gave them all to the whores from instagram, they need them more than you.

Fed-Kun's army
Bird tank? Wow, not even close to what I expected. I know it's not meant for comedic purposes but it's still hilarious. Much of this manga I am unable to take it seriously, and this is no exception. 10/10 bird tank. This is what happens when you let a mangaka's imagination run wild.

Users who are viewing this thread