Dex-chan lover
Fitoria's theme is the metal version of chocobo theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BawCr1xjK8Y

Just what is up with that wagon, it's.. beautiful, and damned unexpected

Dex-chan lover
gF1VFps.gif

Contributor
Well if it sticks from the WN

Fitoria is the hero of the the carriage, which explains her spikey tank.

Fed-Kun's army
I get that Fitoria riding in on a shovel-headed kill machine is absolutely ridiculous and I love it, but is no one going to mention the Spirit Turtle's familiar literally summoning the goddamn Black Flame Dragon from Yu Yu Hakusho?!!

Fed-Kun's army
@ShadowFox99 yeah that's the point of our comment. This is one of the things in the LN that became worse than the WN. This event was a lot more sober in the WN, since it didn't have this nonesensical Bird tank thing.

Dex-chan lover
Boooooring. Same exact thing with no progress for the past 6~ chapters. "We're gonna take down that turtle. Oh no that didn't work."

8 Trigrams Spiral giving me Naruto flashbacks and Black Flame Dragon giving me Yu Yu Hakusho flashbacks.

@seekermoc

Take it up with the TL, might be hard to do because even I have a somewhat difficult time contacting them for script changing reasons.

And as for the spelling error, I guess Microsoft Word only spell checks the English language, I am only Part German, never bothered to learn the German language because I was born & raised in America.

I did recognize the German words for 1, 2, & 3, Because I read/watched the Blue Exorcist Manga/Anime

But thanks for the heads up on the spelling error, I shall try to keep my eye out for that in future releases.

EDIT: Just spoke with the TL, and they say:

Not my problem
Tell them to correct the author instead

i wonder what shield can he get if a part of the turtle is absorbed? they gotta kill it first though lol
Go, fitoria!

Users who are viewing this thread