The Role of the Villainess Is No More! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
head maid gon get fired sometime i bet

it really isnt a healthy work enviroment when your boss whips you

That head maid is evil incarnate.

And those knights should feel ashamed they starting that shit stirring and then allowed someone else to get the blame not even trying to tell the truth of the matter and then when they realize what will happen to those girls they do not immediately go and get help or go offer the head maid to tell the truth its horrible

OH HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
THAT HEAD MAID HAS BEEN WAAAAAAAITING TO HURT OUR MC
LEMME SLAP THE BITCH
cant wait for the head maid to get fired and punished :33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

@toebutter the heroine's behaviour might be 'excused' because usually 1. The LI does not love the villainess at all, because yeah it's usually an arranged marriage that is forced on them 2. The villainess' personality is rotten/selfish.

Though, i agree with you. They're all engaged men and even in today's society, such behaviour wouldn't really make you a saint.

Dex-chan lover
What i don't understand is in these situations people say that the only way that someone can prove their good intentions is through action but they never give them the necessary time to do so and then say they haven't done it

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like this set up, being sent to a monastery /commoner +stripped of rank would be less cruel than making the ex fiancee work as a maid where she has to see both ex and fiance stealer people all the time.

Also I wish more engaged men who mess around + fiance stealer would actually be treated as gross as they really are in these stories... :x

fuck that prince??? he seems like the kind of scumbag self-righteous ass who drags their beloved around without listening to their feelings

Fed-Kun's army
Ah... It's been two months with new update... First chapter got me real curious

Double-page supporter
In this world, that god is... very biased. He knows Lefina is very strong & an adult with experience & hard life, that's why He chooses her to do this. Despite that, His chosen/beloved child is a simple protagonist that took her place as the stupid prince's fiancee. I dislike this god because He involved an otherworlder just to make His chosen child's life easier, & the fact that the first chapter ended in a corporal punishment instigated by the super childish & shallow knights. This world's brains & living standards are disappointing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread