The Role of the Villainess Is No More! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Wow there's educated people here. Who understand noble politics and don't qualify every older era inspiration as medieval.

Aggregator gang
@OllyMolly But corporal punishment was supposed to be banned and none of the knights were aware that it was still being practiced. Also that head knight which I am almost certain is probably going to be the male lead already personally knows Lefina so of course he's not going to immediately believe that Lefina has just been acting the entire time he's known her.

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan for the first part of your comment, no she can't just say i don't wanna and get exiled it does not work like that, and for the second part, i think that your trying to be some SJW and making some comment about how this is sexism and something about feminism but an entire squadron of knights against one former noble girl IS a bit overkill

Fed-Kun's army
@OllyMolly yaknow what is is, borrowing the words of lovolo-sensei, BECAUSE GOD SAYS SO (lol now thats enough with that joke and damn i made a lot of comments)

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435
No, you are wrong on the first part by the premise that SHE IS NOT A SLAVE. She does not has to work somewhere if she does not want to, "Ah, but that is her punishment" it is her punishment if she decides to accept it otherwise some other punishment will be given.
On the second part you are off by trying to get to the train after it has left the station. The reply was for someone saying how horrible it was for a group of guys to gang up to a girl like it was an action unbecoming of a guy but not wrong to do if it were a group of girls. Context, it is important and you making assumptions do not make a good picture of your person.

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan Umm the second part the original commenter never mentioned anything about specifically having to be a group of guys bullying a girl, cause im pretty sure that the original commenter meant that as just a group attacking an individual in general, and also the first part i don't think you've ever really been punished cause refusing a punishment is WAY harder than just, "i don't like this punishment, can i get punished some other way?"

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty god.... putting her in that situation and then leaving her there... of course she would be hated and abused then

Contributor
Thank you for your hard work!

I just want to point out that there's an untranslated panel on the upper right of page 2.

As for the story, I'm withholding judgement until there's more information.

LOL!! Another series where a duchess gets stripped of nobility for insulting a hussy?! Why are dukes in Japanese stories such cucks? In the real medieval ages civil wars occurred for far less!

I really can't stand these people. She got punished for harassing the heroine, fine. But just because the fiancée has a bad personality doesn't mean the fiancé can just go around flirting with others. I don't doubt that the unfaithful prince will still have the engagement broken even without the villainess act 😒 Now he has the nerve to act aggrieved? 😕

Wow that's so called God in this manga is unfair how can you make someone sacrifice so much.... To th extend to give up her life and her engagement to another woman and still being hated by everyone and also this so called female lead why does she have to take another woman fiance?? And still get called pure and innocent there's no way that pure and innocent people would do that shit. I don't understand their logic at all and again words of this is because of true love was sacrifice to cover their wrong doing and that shitty prince don't he feels ashamed at all he has fiance and still roam around flirting with another woman?? And still have the nerve to look at the villains that way don't he knows that he's nothing different than animals

Double-page supporter
Man, I want to burn down this castle, the prince, dorothy, knights, and this world's lord. What the heck.

Users who are viewing this thread