The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Big brain: make they all childhood friends so the title won't be a lie

Double-page supporter
So the ones that reject the MC are sad and pissed that the MC is moving on. And the MC still apologises. Fuck this pathetic logic. I hope these bitches get what's coming to them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the one who rejected him was an idiot she was already at the finish line and basically went back and got home

Dex-chan lover
Interesting setups, even if it is a bit rushed, it makes sense logically.

One thing I find really fascinating is that everyone but the new girl blames Sueharu for getting them into this mess, including Sueharu himself who blames himself for getting caught up in his emotions. The other two really don't seem to be able to take responsibility for playing with his emotions, and I think it's because one of the themes of this story is how everyone is so concerned with their own feelings that they can't help one another get over their own problems. The only one that doesn't blame him is the new girl, who is trying to trick him into entering show business again because she's being manipulated into it, but she is so incredibly lonely from being a star that she has these deep-seeded issues with depression as is typical for people in her position that she wants to crawl out of no matter what.

Also there's the blatant setup for the spin-off which I hate, but what are you going to do.

Dex-chan lover
Man, there are so many things to comment on here. Where do we start?

Right, the anime. IS THAT ANIME ANNOUNCEMENT I SEE? PV AT KADOKAWA YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
The spin-off. Hmmm, another Cute-Girls-Doing-Cute-Things. Decent, I guess.
Another childhood friend. Wew, the author really going at it.

Conclusion: we got another nisekoi, and I'm all for it

Double-page supporter
@BZo1480 She didn't confess for the sake of her pride, and she had been an extreme bitch to the MC.

@Rubick-kun "Yeah the one who rejected him was an idiot she was already at the finish line and basically went back and got home"

This is the reason why she shouldn't be allowed to win, I hate it when the author awards it to anyone who makes such a blatant mistake.

@maelstroon "Big brain: make they all childhood friends so the title won't be a lie"
and
@TheGoldenExperience "Childhood friends always lose"

Agreed, but which ones will lose (so far three girls... most harems have four+ so will more be introduced later?)

@GuardianCraze "That so-called friend of his is really terrible..."

Agreed, but tbh I thought it was hilarious... the "friend" didn't even offer a a cut of the ad revenue money lol. In a sense he's a childhood friend too... maybe he's the one who won't lose?

@BZo1480 Nope. Shiro still going with the other guy (even if it's just fake relationship). Normally, girl in a relationship will not expect a confession.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter today! 🙌 I really appreciate it. 😁

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh this is so hard to read. (Not that it's a bad read i just can't handle drama lol)

The black haired girl basically was going around with another guy in front of him so she has no reason to judge him for what he did.

The childhood friend: What're you getting revenge for?! He used to like someone else so he rejected you like he should. Then you made him fall for you and he confessed to you so you should've just accepted it. Another girl appears what're you getting angry for?! You have no right.

I honestly think what he should do is leave both girls on their own and return to showbusiness with the little sister. This guy is basically drew the short straw for his harem. Poor guy find a new girl

It would pretty interesting too see mc going back to acting and how things develop for his career, but i`m not sure if the author is good enough to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread