The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck this. I made it like 4 pages in to this chapter before having to stop. Piling on to a man that's already down is not my thing. And his "friend" needs to have his ass kicked and then sued for what he's done.
Setiously, fuck this.

You see guyss instead of hating them and being mad at the characters why not just laugh at how FUCKING STUPID THEY ARE. You see I'm not mad totally. In fact I'm having fun because I'm not rooting for anyone. I'm just reading this solely because it funnu seeing people be dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
Kuro literally has ZERO right to be jealous of whats happening to the MC. She had the biggest opportunity and fumbled the bag. It's her fault. If she wins i wont even be surprised cuz this is so poorly written, but if the author has at least a little bit of logic then she's out of the race.

Aggregator gang
Nah, F them ....just pass the page mc-kun....
Just move on in life, none of this girls are worth it....they had their chance, just like you did, they had their chance again and F it up...

I don't think the author is going to be good enough to not make the mc into a simp.... I hope I'm wrong...

Dex-chan lover
All these girls are fucken stupid. MC is also stupid for doing that on a stage.

Dex-chan lover
You know what . . . . . As stupid as the plot can be. At least all 4 of em made it clear they theyre in love. . . . Like this early where most romcom would need 100 chapters lmao.

And its still hilariously very stupid lmao. Oh yeah Im still gonna read it

Users who are viewing this thread