The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

@Erusan Actually, Kuroha does make sense. Do you know how much he rejects her before that festival?

Regardless to this Kuroha never given up her feelings but in the festival she rejected her because she wanted to be even. The same rejection she felt for all of those time

Still, if MC is serious he would do the same as Kuroha and confess again. Till both of them mutually confirmed. Which is childish.

As for Shiro, what she did for my opinion and dating someone else will also gradually remove my feelings for her.

@BZo1480
True, but Sueharu didn't know, or at least confused. This clearly what depicted in the manga.
If a girl expect a confession from one guy while in relationship with another guy, then that's what we called self entitlement, thirsty of attention and affirmation. That's goes both ways.
Unless both parties agree with polyamory (harem/reverse harem/promiscuity), then that's not the right thing to do.

Dex-chan lover
Summary:

Childhood friend is kinda tsundere when it comes to confession
Rival isn't ready for anything either
Loli childhood friend is pretty much having a depressive episode.
Annnnnnd out mc is literally a Chad made of dumpster fires.

Virgin Shiro: HARU I HATE YOU IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR MOVING ON FROM YOUR FIRST LOVE AFTER SHE STARTED DATING SOMEONE
Chad Kuro: It's my fault I can't blame Haru for my own shortcomings

I cant stop laughing seeing both kuro and shiro, I kept on saying wtf's actually happening rn lmao. And then there's this loli for fuck sake

Dex-chan lover
@KochengOren Once again, there was no actual confirmation of Shiro and Abe dating, just a rumor that Kuro used to con Maru into going along with the revenge plot. Abe confronting Maru and antagonizing him to make sure he performed at the Festival was about as close as it gets and even then, he told Maru he was going to confess to her there, not that they were already dating.

@PoopySmeller
Chad Kuro: It's my fault I can't blame Haru for my own shortcomings

This is pretty ironic considering what happened in Volume 3 of the LN, lol.

KUROHA NOOOOOO
YOU LITERALLY WON THE WAR AND CONCEDED AT THE MOMENT OF YOUR VICTORY AGHHHH
This just reminds me of tanya’s frustration when they wouldn’t let her attack the french navy DAMN IT

This is a clusterfuck of events holyyy. This is gold. I've struck gold here

@BZo1480
I think you are confused with the story.
Shiro and Abe was indeed not dating for real. It was clear on chapter 10. But Sueharu Maru didn't know, he can only guessing, and a guess is not a fact. That's why he realized that Kuro was the best bet, and the one who actually beside him all the time.
IRL, if you try confessing to someone's girlfriend, most of the time you will only invite conflict and drama to your life.
Please see the story from many characters's point of views, not just from reader's POV.

Dex-chan lover
@KochengOren ... I'm not confused at all by the story. Shiro and Abe's relationship is nothing more than a rumor. Maru only thinks it's a fact because Kuro used his delusions to convince him that it was along with Shiro never confirming or denying it. Abe even debunks it himself when he confronts Maru after finding out that Maru was asking around about him by never referring to Shiro as his girlfriend and telling Maru that he was going to confess to her at the Festival to rile him up even more.

@BZo1480
Ah, okay wahtever you say so bro. My advice read chapter 1 again.
For me a well known fact, and confirmation from the one involved in relationship is not delusion.

Ah, yes, just as i expected. Tho, a bit rushed, but still - Maria is savage. And i like it.

Imma say this once... Bring baq the memes :D,

other than that, thanks for translating this

Users who are viewing this thread