The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Spin-off? If its still related to main story, it is supposed to be a side-story, wasn't it?

Okay, I was worried about bringing in a 3rd female character turning it into a full-on Harem. But it's not that bad. I can get behind this.

Dex-chan lover
UGH, why is the girl who said "No" to his confession still like "I want an explanation Haru"
Bitch, you had your chance. YOU LITERALLY WON AND YOU SAID NO.

I hate this, Suu who is BLAMING him for not liking her anymore CAUSE SHE WAS DATING A-Senpai at the start. Then the dumb bitchy childhood friend WHO REJECTED HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE is also blaming him for something she could’ve easily said yes to.

Honestly just go for the Kouhai bro. Bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks.

Bix

for everyone who doesnt want the kuroha to win

she is kinda winning in the light novel,as far as i read, she is winning

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

im gonna lose my fuckin shit if kuro dont win in the end even if she's winning in the novel, the author might try to toss a curve ball at us like the cunt author in masamune kun no revenge

wasted my fuckin popcorn on that god damn ending

rom-com with 4 neighbor sisters seem better than bring back old friends from nowhere

OK I'm gonna abandon ship and just go for this new girl hoping she ain't as stupid as the other two to play 5D chess for some petty revenge that wont make them happy even if they won

bruh why is everyone so stupid

loli (not a lolicon i promise, i love onee sans) > short hair girl > long black hair girl

i dont even remember their names thats how many braincells i have left reading this

Dex-chan lover
Warning heavy spoiler.
In the end, Sueharu wil end up together with Abe-senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread