The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Seriously,
Kuro?!
What were you thinking?!
You have the confession from the man you love, and the you rejected him because you just want some Revenge??
Are you stupid?
Now you gonna come back and lick your wound?
It's amazing that Maru dont hate her,
Any people with common sense will definetly hate her for her antics

The Romcom Where the “Childhood” Friend Won’t Lose..... but aren’t they all his childhood friends :th0nk:

Man now I can guarantee the childhood friend won't be paired up with the mc by the end of this manga. This was her only chance, and she messed up. "I won't lose"...bro you literally took the loss willingly

I has lost all my respect on Kuro and i was supporting that bith, That bitch has given a second chance and she just alley-Oop herself into a Dumpster fire.

edit
I just hope the new girl isn't an idiot but seeing this outcome she is gonna rejected him again

okay i've read the ln a bit, the reason kuro rejected him is basically "revenge get ahead of her" so yeah. While Shiro was about to do that too, but atleast she didnt after she heard the backstory. Kuro however just dug her own grave, now there's somekind of plan she gonna do idk what didnt get that far yet, but ik its gonna be a trainwreck like this

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha
Kuro just got panicked being confessed in front of everyone... And reject him... lol... Now it's all a mess... Maybe it's a way for the author to put a new arc in to motion... I mean, if Kuro said yes, doesn't that means the story ends? No matter what Shiro did, Kuro will win anyway, if she said yes... And Momo won't have any chance to enter the fray...

Dex-chan lover
@BlackElite She didn't get cold feet in front of everyone. She denied him on purpose to get back at him for denying her first. Which is really stupid on her part. Like she said, she won. She had won his affection. She just couldn't help being angry and shot herself in the foot.

Honestly, the first two girls are kinda petty with how they're willing to hurt the person they supposedly love.

I'M DYING, THIS IS TOO FUNNY. OMFG THIS IS SOOO GOOD.

IT JUST KEEPS ESCALATING OMFG

Dex-chan lover
@superdubes
But... She should've known that he, who is kinda traumatized(?), will be more traumatized by the act of rejection... With how his brain works, I am afraid that he would really have a hard time returning that feeling of love Kuro... so yeah, Kuro you dumb...

Is the author retarded or something? Or is this manga especially made for retarded people? Anyways, dropped.

no point in cheering for anyone except his best friend. he's the only having fun with situation and not a complete idiot

right, I remember why I stopped reading the light novel. I swear this manga's only saving grace is that Ui-mama is the character designer

Users who are viewing this thread