The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

I really don't understand what drives me to read this manga. The characters are retards and the story has nothing new. Maybe it's hope that things will get less retarded?

Dex-chan lover
Man, little sister characters are normally terrible, but it doesnt take much to be better than both FMC. They are selfish, prideful, scheming and just plain horrible people. They say they love him, but they didnt hesitate to pull a gigantic plot just to humiliate him in public, its clear they value their own pride higher than him, so even if they somehow managed to go out, im sure it wouldnt last anyways.

ok i see whats going on here. i dont dislike it but im conflicted on whether i like it or not. its like both of the girls did the dumbest fucking thing EVER to extend the plot (which i understand). yeah actually i cant get mad at it. stuff like this doesnt get me mad anyway. and with the new girl im sorta confused wtf her deal is.

if this is how a childhood friend is i thank every manga where the childhood loses because dear god i really want to punch those 2
i really wish that the the little sister will knock some sense into her

Fed-Kun's army
I'm fine as long as short haired girl doesn't win.
But I'm sure as fuck she will win at the end. *sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Imouto is strong and I support her.

Crying as a Kachi man though since she's not the main girl and thus is doomed ;_;

Dex-chan lover
No shit sherlock, you turn him down, now your plan is going to blow in your face... good job!

@blazsword Not all of them because there are some that did work out, that being said, the absolute chaos that is this weird free-for-all is pretty entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
@XNovalX Entire point of the Confession Festival is to get confessed to, which is why she waited on him to do it instead of doing it herself. And once again, Shiro never rejected Maru because she was never given the chance to(and wouldn't have if it had been given).

@KochengOren Shiro was expecting a confession because it was initially part of her plan to get revenge on Maru, then after learning why he quit being an actor, she was expecting it because she truly wanted to be with him and would've said yes.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, an anime for the main series AND a spinoff for the nobodies next door (+sisterbitchfacemcKurosauce)? They are pushing this shit hard.

Dex-chan lover
It's not loneliness, it's sickness. That's keeps on spreading.
They are all stupid.

And people talking about the confession on the internet 😂

Who are the girls( and from what series) in the two right circles of the first page?

Dex-chan lover
I've heard nothing but good things about this little sister character from the novel. I'm curious what her role is other than trying to get him back into showbiz

Users who are viewing this thread