The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Shida's keikaku is dumb. I mean, she could have just accepted his confession and won on the spot.

I hope the new big boobed girl wins just to shove it in both of these girls' faces.

Dex-chan lover
bruh fuck all the bitches here. They would all force their idea of a future on this mans. Like shiii. also our mc a bitch too but that was obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Kuro is for sure dumb not accepting his confession! Shiro gets another win for staying the best loyal girl every men wanna have!

This manga sure has a way to make you wish no childhood friends wins, ever

Double-page supporter
I think they should all lose and the MC gets another girl. Asagi isn't that bad tbf.

Aggregator gang
Abondon both girls. And return to showbiz.

Honestly i don't get it. Why did author make us hate 2 main heroines. We should've been confused about who to choose yet i hate most characters including the best friend who uploaded his friend's most embarassing moment to yt and deciding things on his own. Also preventing the guy from going to showbiz just because you want to keep your chance of dating him is pitiful. Do you not even want redemption? I'm not dropping this but the actions of characters here annoys me

Both Kuro and Shiro are awful. Kuro for rejecting him in front of the whole school despite still liking the MC. Shiro for getting back at the MC by pretending to go out with that other dude and then planning reject the MC once he's built up enough confidence to confess to her. MC is not great either.
Also correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Shiro is still pretending to be someone else's girlfriend at this point of the story.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like we're getting to manipulating levels that shouldn't even be possible. It's getting closer and closer to Boy's Abyss level of manipulation. And it seems like MC doesn't have any actual friends, just people who want to benefit off of him.

@FStubbs
Hmm, yes, shoving those huge breasts into both of those girl's faces would be a nice thing to see.

Dex-chan lover
I know thats its for the plot but a lot of this could easily be solved she didn't reject her and the other one didn't pretend she was dating someone but noooo they just have to let their ego's take over and now its a manipulation war over him because the shit they pulled backfired

No mistakes by the author here. The entire manga is a hate story. The person to accumulate the most hatred wins. That's also the only way a childhood friend can win. LMAO

Or maybe the demographic for this story are masochists. Rejection, NTR (borderline/perceived) and humiliation.

Kuro manipulated the shit out of the MC but it's his fault because he couldn't "understand the heart". Bullshit to maintain the status quo.

Double-page supporter
Fuck all of these girls Mc focus on that oppai girl instead.

Dex-chan lover
This series has probably the most unlikeable cast ever and their motivations are dumb. Of course, I say that and I will still read it because the girls are cute.

Users who are viewing this thread