The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

@Cakexx
Reading only the last chapter of volume 2 and 3 they seem to just repeat volume 1 but with a different girl rejecting each time.

Fed-Kun's army
Yall blowing this out of proportion. Sure it's quite trashy but it is by no means bad (especially not due to the things yall are saying)

What we've seen up until this point is that love and hate are two sides of the same coin. One can easily lead to the other. Most series only focus of hate to love, unlike what's being shown here.

All the main characters sought to do the same thing due to their love inspired hatred and faced the repercussions.

The characters aren't trying to "accumulate hatred" from the one they love. They're being honest to an extreme fault...

Still just a 6/10 though, maybe a 7 on a good day.

Group Leader
Well, this is the "bitch osananajimi" they are mentioning about the novel...

It will be depressing when that time comes, when she cries over her pride

i also think that both the main girls dont deserve to win, but for some reason i just unbelievably loathe the third one

as a result, rena wins, you cant change my mind

@ebooooz you know what would be funny? If a new girl shows up in the last 5 to 10 chapters of the story and she ends up being the one that wins

Both main girl is trash and also the friend of MC is trash. Shiro still have too much pride for say she like MC and pretending to be other man girlfriend. Kuro already reject MC in the front of school and tbh maybe it's because she have a deal with MC friend that have an objective. Both of kuro and MC friend is the most one I hate. MC friend didn't have a taste of privacy? If I was in the position of MC I will beat the hell up him.

Double-page supporter
His friend is trash, both of the girls are trash too, and the loli option doesn't make it any better either (i just don't like loli), just go for the big tiddie jack all trades, my man.

@onionskins that would be the safe bet, but might not be an option. I mean usually in romcoms they have the best girl go to anyone but the MC. It's like the best friend usually gets them or some random guy that appears.

Dex-chan lover
Busty girl that can get you pizza whenever you want wherever you are?
Why, with talents like those, every other girl just became immediate trash tier, and there is nothing they can do to get out of that.

Dex-chan lover
@Necrostafe just make her a childhood friend, then she's part of the race. It wouldn't be weird with this author.

@ApeX-Weeaboo a solid 5, sometimes a 6 and in a good day (earlier chapters before everyone is an osananajimi reveal getting a 7)

I always though Gamers was the peak of stupidity, authors really can surprise you.

Dex-chan lover
honestly this is one of those series where u want the mc to fuck off into the wilderness and live freely, instead of being surrounded by horrible ppl

Dex-chan lover
Shittt the cringe is real
I dont know how I could live going back to a HS where I dump a girl and get dumped myself by another

Honestly the girl who dumped him can fuck off, she had her chance and now she wants to try again? YOU FUCKIN' WON AND YOU THREW IT AWAY, there's no take backs to that 😤

Damn, another name-drop for the spin-off manga about the sisters.
Author is making it clear who's NOT going to win, at least. Try to make it somewhat subtle at least...

Users who are viewing this thread