The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
okay
lol
whatever author, I know it's your manga but lmao
what kind of set up is this with amnesia

Double-page supporter
Mc better just drop these girls all are a pain in the ass.

Dex-chan lover
one thing I always find these crappy rom-coms dumb is how the mcs are almost always completely defined by his interactions with the girls and nothing else, no hobby, no life, no work, no responsibilities, no worries in life. like yes I get that not all of those need to be depicted in the genre but neither should it be totally lacking of any, you can literally swap around these mcs with one another between the vast majority of titles in the genre and won't notice a different, even their personalities are almost always similar too.

of course there's some outliers but they're usually few, far and between, really shittily written or in different genres altogether.

Dex-chan lover
@bouken I get what you mean and even if they do have a thing rarely that becomes a past thing or a future thing! Like for example acting is his thing but it’s gone! Seriously these MCs only live and that’s it they just live doing nothing no wants at all besides something to do with the girls! the most boring life besides meeting bitches!

Aggregator gang
Well if you really are such a good actor, find out that she's acting.

Also this manga will be painful to read for me from now on isn't it? Because author made us hate most of his harem and yet he's still going to chase them

Most of the time when I read the last chapter of a manga I remember what manga it was. This I can't even remember what this is about, I feels like I never saw it before and I don't know if it's a reason to say that but it's bad

Group Leader
spoiler :
From ln, she fake amneisa, at vol 3 mc found out that she fake amnesia and...

LOL, that Kuro keeps getting shittier with every chapter. I really don't want to see her win, worst waifu so far.

Users who are viewing this thread