The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose!

It’s a dumpster fire, a really fucking big dumpster fire, the story, the characters, everything. But it’s pretty good and fun as long as you don’t take it seriously. Read it with a grain of salt and it’s hilarious (imo).

I eat this kind of plot up. Don't care if it's generic. Didn't see the new girl sad story at all coming. Hope it keeps going until a satisfying finality.

I never understood the Japanese version of drama in their anime/manga/LN. Very few authors write something that doesn't have generic cringes or cliches in the work. How is it can be a Rom"Com" and making it a harem theme is even worse

This is nonsensical and frustrating, the worse part is that it isn't even funny.

lol this is a tire fire, but one that you can't stop looking at and laughing at because of how terrible it is.

It's not horribly terrible but I'm not really a fan. I know there's people who probably like this but like many others, I really don't understand this manga.

r.i.p MC for being rejected. Latom

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
I think this deserves at least a 7. It’s the “it’s so ridiculous it’s kinda funny” type.

Read up to Ch.4 so far
To people in the comment section saying that this is like nisekoi
YA GOT ME. Like damn but I can't blame you if you're looking at this with your ass or something coz it's not the same in any way. This isn't complete garbage but it certainly isn't close to being good, it feels like a mixmash of ideas that aren't blending well together.
Revenge came out of nowhere and same for the hate that the third year guy was feeling. Dumb motive "I'm going to date the girl you like coz you don't act anymore even if youre talented"like cmon at least try to make a bit more sense or stronger motive
nisekoi is not perfect (I personally don't really love it as well but it's pretty good) but please don't compare this crap to nisekoi

I'm up to ch10 now
I guess I should just consider Ch 1~10 a random storytelling and maybe see progress and stuff that makes sense when the new character appears ?
Aside from the art , I cannot believe this is getting an anime adaptation just like that so soon and seemingly easily
I dont know if there's a novel or something but if I'm wrong about getting an adaptation too soon and easy please do correct me seriously I would like to know more

Can someone spoil me the ending or tell me where I could read the completed LN cause I couldn't find it.

@LeEdyZ
you can read it here
https://cclawtranslations.home.blog/osananajimi-ga-zettai-ni-makenai-love-comedy-toc/

Dex-chan lover
@Bananacake34
Yep, this has novel and if I remember it's currently on 5th volume... Well if considering the speed then I guess yes it's kinda fast. This title is formed around 2019

Honestly, I like the goal of the story but the motive and build up is so dumb and petty.

ML is getting a lot of pain because of the girls, this shouldn't be called a love comedy anymore. What's so funny about doing some petty revenge?

It's so petty...but...but it's so good at the same time. It's like watching a car wreck you just can't look away. I'm hooked, run away before you become hooked as well.

Users who are viewing this thread