The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose!

Fed-Kun's army
HA!!!! A plot twist within a plot twist! I love it XD I seriously thought we reached the end but it's clear we just finished the first arc! Let's see what the newbie will bring!

In chapter 5, so what I get is everyone is fucking insane besides the main character. Like genuinely, who thinks this is rational? I like this series, don't get me wrong but everyone is hella irrational

I mean the childhood friend has short hair, I'm not too sure that she is gonna win

@deadway I would suggest that this is the work of a teenager. I've read the Light Novel and ... what a difficulty to read! it's some of the single worst writing I have ever encountered.

That... being... said... I want to say that CClaw Translations (Thank you @kikimanox for the uploads) did a stellar job of translating the Manga. Hate or love the story, both the Manga artist and the English translators have done a far better job in tandem than has the Light Novel writer. If the LN author is over 18, then he should probably consider working at McDonald's.

On the positive side: This is a very clean harem story. And that's about all the good I can say about it. I won't drop it, however. There are some elements that drove the manga artist to do this, y'know, probably... beyond making money. But it has a few shreds of appeal. Small, tattered shreds.

imagine being this much of a beta male holy shit. Fuck her and her feelings like just go get a new hoe or the fucking childhood friend its not hard holy shit.

Fed-Kun's army
I've been clicked bait, It's the first time in my life that I have been clicked bait by a manga title in my life (probably). I feel bamboozled, and that I have been played hard by the author.

i mean i know the mc is a dumb fuck but really kuro?
i just hope the new heroine is better

After ch.10 I'm seriously thinking of dropping this series. I NEVER dropped a book. This is in the same wavelength of bad writing as Haganai and Talentless Nana, which is being adapted to anime, only God know why.

Users who are viewing this thread