The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose!

So blond boy definitely has a crush on MC.

Other than that the silliness of this manga is quite enjoyable. I'd not recommend reading it straight, but as comedy it works.

Contributor
the art style and characters are strangely similar to the bunny senpai even though the artist is different.

This brat has guts, whining about his crush being taken after rejecting such a cute childhood friend.

Fed-Kun's army
*sees title
*sees heroines
Imma guess
he met them both as a kid. One he can remember, while the other he can't.
Making both girls his childhood friends, technically speaking.

edit:
*reads lightnovel
yup, pulled a sora x taka x niku right there...

Fed-Kun's army
Well, if the author made every girls as MC osananajimi, technically the title is right

@puppeto4
It is still right if the childhood friend wins.
Edit: Okay, didn't know there were two childhood friends, wdf.
Will he date them both?

Fed-Kun's army
@Mizumachi
If you look at LN cover, we'd predict that the MC will end with
Kuroha
because
3 of 4 LN covers are covered by the MC and her.

So is this going to end in murder? Because I'm not entirely against that but that's just because I wouldn't totally be against adding the tragedy tag to this Manga. Revenge never ends well.

Atleast he ends up with his childhood friend 100% judging by the title also @siscon check the title before the cover

The manga has harem tag, so i predicted
both of the girls are childhood friends of the mc

I hope MC
ends up with Kuroha(which is most likely) I feel like Kachi is trying to get MC's attention. Bitchy move so
I don't really like Kachi.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the title is annoying, because it spreads the myth that childhood friends always lose... but that's not true... it's just that the main girl almost always wins... when the childhood friend is the main girl, she usually wins... but most often, childhood friends are added in as a cheap character that needs less development with the MC cause, hey, they are childhood friends, their relationship is already developed...

It's like if stories are meals and characters are each dish, the childhood friend is store bought and already arranged. So you only need to develop the MC and the main girl... hell, because they're childhood friends, moments that show her back story can also be used as the MC's backstory... it's cheap and easy... and I hate it... so freaking lazy....

Like, they're already a great couple... but we won't get them together kinda BS...

Copying over the comment from the other chapter 5 release.

Hey, first of fall apologies for not bringing out new chapters ~~thank god this is a monthly manga~~ I am not using that as an excuse, anyway.
I have been very busy during the daytime recently and during my free time I wasn't able to continue the TS yet. Starting this week the responsibilities I had have been lifted so CCLaws scans will continue where we left off, so chapter 5 will be coming out by the end of next week then as soon as possible the rest of the chapters going back to the regular release schedule. Apologies again, see ya soon.

Also thanks for your release of this chapter GeeKay, and for the reminder.. We'll still be releasing our version of ch 5 soon.

Im only two chapters in but hot dayum this girl can scheme! Shamelessly! This is fucking great

Users who are viewing this thread