The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose!

Oh no, I think I'm starting to like Kachi... Oh boy, the next few chapters should be interesting

This is fucking shit, such a roundabout plot and that abe guy is so fucking infuriated. READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE TEN FUCKING BRAINCELLS!

Aggregator gang
@maruboii: If the latest chapter is any indication, the title itself is the plot twist.
Turns out the current girl and his first love are BOTH his childhood friends and they're both in love with him.

After the latest chapter, I'm also hoping Abe
will stop being a incessant douchebag to the MC. It's clear he's dating her to purely spite him, but never knew the truth to why he quit either. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes from primary antagonist to bro-wingman.

Dex-chan lover
False advertisement unless this goes for the harem ending, which we all know it wont. You can't just claim that the childhood friend won't lose. . . Because you made the rival one too.

*Taps Head*

The childhood friend can't lose if EVERY heroine is a childhood friend.

Everyone in the comments section feels betrayed LoL.

Revenge on what? You weren't even in a relationship LMAO

Childhood friend worst girl ever

I personally think this series is not entirely bad and I guess even many people in Japan also think the same considering this is one of the most popular currently running light novel series to date. It even got a PV where Kuroha is voiced by Inori Minase and Kachi is voiced by Sakura Ayane.

Its popularity in Japan means there is a high possibility of it being adapted to anime and if that does happen, I wouldn't really be surprised if Sueharu would be voiced by the Harem King himself, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka.

I personally think this series is not entirely bad and I guess even many people in Japan also think the same considering this is one of the most popular currently running light novel series to date. It even got a PV where Kuroha is voiced by Inori Minase and Kachi is voiced by Sakura Ayane.

Its popularity in Japan means there is a high possibility of it being adapted to anime and if that does happen, I wouldn't really be surprised if Sueharu would be voiced by the Harem King himself, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka.

gonna be Matsuoka & Inorin again lol

Users who are viewing this thread