The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose!

Contributor
Just from ch 0 alone, i can feel it already....

This MC will be cringy.

Group Leader
@KiTA
Basically, the series title is very accurate. Because:
He has a childhood friend, Kachi turns out to be a childhood friend as well, and literally every other girl that shows up is a childhood friend.

Source:
I'm a LN reader

10/10 just for the title
was interested when I saw the LN, hopefully it stay true with what the title implied.
since all the girl's are childhood friend , there should be no one losing by that logic

Based on that description I'm gonna guess black-haired girl thinks she's already dating MC

Hmm sounds like Masamune-kun no Revenge.. I hope it doesn’t fall like any typical generic rom-com harem animes.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh the manga art is a lot more accurate with the theme of the story, but the LN art is more suited to my taste. Anyways, looks like it's just gonna be fun, like mindless fun.

Dex-chan lover
I just read the LN
This series should renamed to Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Drama

Dex-chan lover
Just got finished reading the LN and...
I've never seen anybody snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like that, hahahaha. How do you even trust Kuroha again after something like that?

of course the childhood friend won't lose when all of the heroines are the mc's childhood friend

Can someone attach the raws link here also ch 2 is out.
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF02201353010000_68/

Also is the novel complete since the novel update site says ongoing even tho it shows 2 volumes when I searched it up there were 4 volumes.

The childhood friend seems she will go the manipulative route to win which should be fun I'm more so rooting for the idol at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread