The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose!

What I felt about the confession: 😏
What I felt after the confession: 👁👄👁

Contributor
Uhh why the hell the cover is using the LN vol.5 cover?? De hel change the cover back to it's vol.1 manga bruh :v

after that bullshit there’s no way the MC should go out with her, that’s incredibly petty and immature. All the pain and emotions he’s gonna go through now as a result of her actions, like why would you make someone you care about feel that way lmao idk who will win in the end but I hope it isn’t her, despite the name of the manga

IF U LIKE HIM WHY THE HECK YOU REJECTED HIM?
Hmmmm, i like this boy and he likes me... Oh LeTs DaTe ThIs OtHeR gUy
Hmmmm, i like this boy and he confessed to me.... LeTs RejEct HiM
WHAT A BuLLSHIT

i really have no idea why this manga has such a low score. i guess people expected this to NOT be a normal harem shounen? all these complaints about logic and mc/fmc1/fmc2 being dumb seem kind of weird imo considering the genre.

it's basically nisekoi 2.0 guys - without the whole key thing but with the same "every and each one of these multiple, extremely attractive girls have a past with the MC and are now vying for his attention". the fact that the MC actually has some innate talent, being a succesful child actor and prodigy and all, is actually the most surprising thing. although i admit i don't actually remember if the nisekoi MC (ichijo) had any talents besides just being the son of the mafia boss.

it's pretty good though, at least until now! if you liked nisekoi you'd probably like this. i imagine there will be the same meltdown when one of the girls ends up being selected over the others by the end of the series, just like we had in nisekoi. let's just enjoy the ride until then - after all the title is at least technically true.

The title of this manga implies that the childhood friend actually wins, but...

This manga has 3 characters who fit that description.

Everyone in this manga is an idiot and deserves to lose tbh.

Except the guy who posted the confession vid to YT, he’s chill.

Every character is a colossal idiot. It would be frustrating if it wasn't unintentionally hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread