The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 16 Ch. 44 - Open Sesame I

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how slow the manga was- Ain't like Yenpress is any faster anyway.

Dex-chan lover
it's funny because in time lapse we heard now that tanya control the underground world while we heard nothing about mary

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness

Is that from the books? Haven't read up to the latest, but do they reveal what Tanya is doing post WW?

Dex-chan lover
@Sarnik @vannn

before the "collateral damage" arc, when states agents talk about her codename, not mention her name but clearly it's tanya in her 50s

Fed-Kun's army
Mary is really dumb. Her father was a soldier. Every Empire soldier she ends up killing will mean a bereaved family just like her.

Dex-chan lover
As I commented on the youjo senki movie, if there's any individual other than Degurechaff that's responsible for her extreme rapid rise and influence on the war situation, it would be Anson Sue.

Imagine, if they hadn't attacked Tanya in Norden ?
She would've remained an artillery observer. Possibly getting a regular promotion down the line, but a) She wouldn't have gotten THE MEDAL and b) She wouldn't have been part of the newspaper and noticed by Dr Schugel for his experiments, thus giving her the Type 95.
Anson Sue is responsible for that in a way. By his orders to eliminate her to save his men from artillery bombardment, he unknowingly let loose something that would doom his nation later on and maybe other people.

Then , Anson was also part of the invading soldiers, so he was part of the troops starting the whole conflict which lead to his death.
True, he might not have been able to change anything about that, but he was still part of it.

Dex-chan lover
this is why zealots are a plague... they don't stop to think logical and doesn't care about consequences.

when the doctor appears the argent freeze

Fed-Kun's army
This it's a wonderful Christmas present. I love how the manga has a different feeling from the anime (and LN) even though they're telling the same history, also that page were Tanya was practically confessing to Rerugen was so funny.

Double-page supporter
Mary is just as annoying and stupid as she was in the movie.

@nachtness
As far as I can tell, there are three post-war chapters you could be referring to: 9, 17, and 26.

I assume you're talking about 17 where they talk about a private organization. But they thought it was unlogistics rather than an actual person.

Users who are viewing this thread