The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 18 Ch. 52 - The Intervention Which Was Too Late III

Dex-chan lover
Not really enthused about the death fake outs, but that was one of best engagements so far.

Dex-chan lover
@vannn yeah, I could hear the sound effects in my head as a read. I read it as if everyone was yelling, loud wind and the booms from explosive spells. There ain't manga mangas that I can hear when I read, but this sure is one

Aggregator gang
This was great!! And literally yesterday I thought "huh Youjo Senki hasn't updated in a while I wonder when the next one will be"...!

Damn the fight is so fucking amazing, its like I can visualize them moving inside my head. As always this manga never cease to amaze me.

Dex-chan lover
@vannn > Not really enthused about the death fake outs, but that was one of best engagements so far.
I think they were actually dying, but a significant point of this story is that Tanya is a literal deus ex machina, or at least her special orb is, so it healed them.
Only Mary Sue can truly stand up to Tanya in this regard.

Dex-chan lover
@kolotons
Type-95 has a side effect of corroding Tanya's mind everytime she uses it so to use it all the time would be reckless.

Users who are viewing this thread