The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 22 Ch. 65 - The Southern Campaign V

Dex-chan lover
Happy to see this series is still being translated!
Thank you for your service 🙇🏻‍♀️

Aggregator gang
"DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, LET HIM POKE HIS HEAD OUT! KICK HIS ASS IF YOU HAVE TO!"
Romel after all of this: Thank you for saving my life, you assholes

Him landing near enemy convoy is unexpected but not surprising. However, the mutual introduction and the confusion after was hilarious. He even tried to confirm that he, himself, is THAT Romel. Dude is crazy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is based on a real incident that happened on April 7, 1941. The real life Rommel almost landed his plane among the British troops while looking for his missing troops.

Ironically, the next day his plane was almost shot down by the Italians.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
you never know what your boss is really thinking...

urRkQTv.png

Dex-chan lover
Only question is how did they mutually introduce themselves and then get confused if one speaks German and one speaks English? Wouldn't they have heard the other speaking a different language and realizing what's up immediately? (Also good to see more translation of this, it's such a good series and I hope the scanlations can go faster soon)

Dex-chan lover
Only question is how did they mutually introduce themselves and then get confused if one speaks German and one speaks English? Wouldn't they have heard the other speaking a different language and realizing what's up immediately? (Also good to see more translation of this, it's such a good series and I hope the scanlations can go faster soon)
agreed. this is really comedic, sure. but I have a hard time comprehending this to happen thanks to language difference. if it's between Yankee and Tommies (like during 1774 or 1812), I could see it happen.

my best guess is German and English aren't really that different, and sandstorm help give both side excuse to not listening clearly (thus fill in the blank with language they do know).

but then again... this is Isekai, thus we could conclude that German and English here sound more similar to each other than they do in our world.

Dex-chan lover
agreed. this is really comedic, sure. but I have a hard time comprehending this to happen thanks to language difference. if it's between Yankee and Tommies (like during 1774 or 1812), I could see it happen.

my best guess is German and English aren't really that different, and sandstorm help give both side excuse to not listening clearly (thus fill in the blank with language they do know).

but then again... this is Isekai, thus we could conclude that German and English here sound more similar to each other than they do in our world.
That, or everyone on the planet speaks Japanese. There's fair precedent for universal languages in isekai as well, though I don't know if that'd be what's going on in this particular alternate earth

Users who are viewing this thread