The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 22 Ch. 65 - The Southern Campaign V

Dex-chan lover
before albion at least pretended that the soldiers they sent were volunteers but now they send an entire army and attack the empire, at that point why pretend they aren't enemy combatant? just kill them all.
because Empire don't want to give ANY excuse for Albion to declare open war. should open war happen, that would give Albion justification for complete naval blockade and announce to the world that Empire have another enemy, thus Soviet(?) to the East would have more incentive to attack Empire too.

this is where Gantz "Legalese" came into play. "AIM your misfire!" therefore, should Albion throw a fit of their soldier being shoot at, Empire diplomat would have a defense by claiming it's a "misfire". thus, Empire couldn't be held accountable for any injuries that Albion suffered. since it's basically an "accident".

yes, Legalese is somewhat of a bullshit. but it's the same Legalese that allow Empire to bomb civillian at Arene without repercussion.

Dex-chan lover
Will Rommel keep staying with Tanya and her squad in the future?

This arc is just so damn enjoyable

Dex-chan lover
Only question is how did they mutually introduce themselves and then get confused if one speaks German and one speaks English? Wouldn't they have heard the other speaking a different language and realizing what's up immediately? (Also good to see more translation of this, it's such a good series and I hope the scanlations can go faster soon)
imagine being English, and going to reinforce the French, come across a German, and nobody knows anybody's language because they are using an autotranslator

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading, hope you do find a redrawer and typesetter, the licensed version takes too long to come out.

Dex-chan lover
It's like 1930 or 1940
you seem to forget...

cdd346746e6b58593dbb77d80c0cbe17.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Will Rommel keep staying with Tanya and her squad in the future?

This arc is just so damn enjoyable
I do read the LN, and Tanya did stay with Rommel. until the Soviet Union start attacking that is. fyi, Tanya did have a lot of respect for Rommel thanks to his flexible approach to warfare (imagine, the task is to maintain beachhead for Empire use against French, yet Rommel go all the way to Alexandria instead)

Thanks for the chapter

And goddamnit this chapter is fuking hillarious🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for this chapter, I so love this manga and hope you find the help you need to continue. Thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
I have to admit that I thought Albion was already actively participating in the war...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation, side note: the free bird solo began when the generals plane was going down

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if all you need me to do is apply, then I might. Not going to do the stuff I would have applied for, no matter what. But simply applying? Sure, I can do that.

I wonder how you managed to end up depending on applications though.

Dex-chan lover
Author was sure taking the "fog of war" literally in that scene, kek. What language were they both speaking in so that neither noticed they were speaking to the enemy, anyway?

Anyway I have no idea how to typeset or redraw but if your proofreader ever quits I could help with that I guess lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
funniest shit lmao they landed inside another country's camp

i can only think that romel has the capacity to be an MC lmao he's lucky but is also a problem magnet

Dex-chan lover
What language were they both speaking in so that neither noticed they were speaking to the enemy, anyway?
i think that world has a universal language
edit: i was wrong lmao apparently romel is fluent in albion language and was unconsciously and casually just replying back with the same language he was spoken to

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread