The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 24 Ch. 72 - Scorched Autumn II

Dex-chan lover
"Hahaha! We've beaten you with our sly treachery, now to move in for the killing blow!"
"There's something you've missed, News13. They have Kendama."

ApnH4nJ.png

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I think they've split a single battle into 2, this one and the last battle were a single battle in the novel unless I'm misremembering. Deborah wasn't a character in the novel so Tanya hitting a flank is what originally prompted the mages from the central HQ heading to the flank to reinforce, allowing Tanya to decapitate De Lugo's HQ as their mages weren't present. Deborah takes the role of luring the central mages out here instead. Romel then did the escaping forwards thing to get out of the ambush.

Also in the novel Tanya's mages still can't fly higher or faster than fighters, although they can beat any other mage in those 2 aspects. Fighters will lose in a dogfight with mages so that altitude difference is what makes them stay relevant and necessary for intercepting bombers.

Dex-chan lover
sergeant and lieutenant are the perfect teacher and student :glee: they are open minded to the opinion of one another. not gonna be surprised if there's some bl about them pops up here and there.

godfuckingdamn so this is the true beginning of the the reich vs the world.

BALLS CHECK EVERYONE

this battlefront sucks ass ngl. i played running with rifles and i always gets killed when there's a trench warfare

i bet my balls that when the empire lost, romel will still be alive and kicking lmao. general romel is the real HUNK(Human Unit Never Killed) lmao

speedrun promotion any% lezgooo

even if romel usually is your comic relief, you can't say that all his actions are pure luck. he's just as skilled as you can expect on a general and he showed it here, it's just that in a battlefront like that, 90% of your lifeline is basically your own luck and he has basically a protagonist level of luck lmao unlike our very own mc :pepela::kek: pure skills zero luck.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the quality translation. And lack of watermarks. You guys are based.

its really a shame that the anime is not as detailed as the manga, I could feel the tension and build up while reading this...thanks to the quality sub of course.
You’re complaining about the detail? And not the complete failure of characterisation? The anime turns a rationalist who hates war into a sick fuck. I’m not sure how much of my impression is true to the source material or a deviation created by the manga, but the duality of how the major thinks and how the people around her think she thinks is a key element that both chaotically drives the plot forwards and produces comedy. My impression from speed-watching the first episode or two completely lacked that. There was naught but edge.

Dex-chan lover
I definitely love their new gear, very cool. Japan is an interesting question though, I wonder if Tanya can still speak Japanese(although I feel like it was stated that languages don’t line up)

Dex-chan lover
I definitely love their new gear, very cool. Japan is an interesting question though, I wonder if Tanya can still speak Japanese(although I feel like it was stated that languages don’t line up)
I wonder if they’ll have a pacific campaign? A nuclear bomb analogue would be a fitting culmination of magic technology, or a holy relic. Time will tell. Or we could read the source material I guess.

Dex-chan lover
its really a shame that the anime is not as detailed as the manga, I could feel the tension and build up while reading this...thanks to the quality sub of course.
boy do I got some news for you...

not even THE LIGHT NOVEL this was BASED ON is as detailed as manga. it's proven during Ostfjord attack planning stage where we in manga get a glimpse about Northern Army Officer Corps and Imperial Navy Admiralty staff (including hilarious Navy misunderstanding about Tanya actual motive) which is completely NON-EXISTENT in the light novel.

Light Novel completely focused on Tanya. Thus, we can't see what everyone else is actually thinking. only occassionally do someone thought been told in light novel.

Supporter

not even THE LIGHT NOVEL this was BASED ON is as detailed as manga.

It is great that they expanded on the LN instead of just doing a copy and paste. Details like what is going on around the battlefield make it a much more interesting read.

Double-page supporter

not even THE LIGHT NOVEL this was BASED ON is as detailed as manga. it's proven during Ostfjord attack planning stage where we in manga get a glimpse about Northern Army Officer Corps and Imperial Navy Admiralty staff (including hilarious Navy misunderstanding about Tanya actual motive) which is completely NON-EXISTENT in the light novel.

Light Novel completely focused on Tanya. Thus, we can't see what everyone else is actually thinking. only occassionally do someone thought been told in light novel.
so Bismarck sunk again? Damn I wish to see her prize beyond Hood T.T

Dex-chan lover
If you think rwr sucks, try Foxhole, it'll teach you the shock from shellshock in its entirety
i would if only the lowest price discount gets to like 80% like rwr lmao :boomer:

also i'm still trying to learn the rwr mechanics even with 50 hrs playtime :notlikethis::qq: its stealth mechanic is not very noob friendly lmao
it sucks that there's not much fun mod with it like legit very limited. i only bought it because not only for the low price but also it reminded me so much with gta chinatown wars which is like my fav game of all time as a highschooler

ty for the tl, hope you guys dont mind the snipers and release at your own pace

Users who are viewing this thread