The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 6 Ch. 18 - Norden V

Fed-Kun's army
My best guess at the missing translation on page 20: おい魔導参謀なんとかしろ = Hey, what is this evil officer?
oi being hey, madou modifying sanbou to say something like evil officer, nantoka to say what, and shiro just being a masculine thing.
I guess it might be interpreted as something like "what is this cruel officer saying?" or something.

Dex-chan lover
Page 20:

"Hey, say something to this Devil Officer!"

@SpaceFootballKing The speaker is indicating the more junior should say something to Tanya, the Devil/Demon Officer. Earlier chapters established the older generals cant really yell at Tanja cause she's only 11.

Aggregator gang
It's not "Devel Officer". It's "Do something, mage-adviser".
魔導 is witch-craft, mage-craft or magic in general.
参謀 is staff (in general), or an adviser by circumstances.
And なんとか (something) + しろ (command form of する, or "do") = "do something".
That's because Tanya Degurechaff the Argent wasn't the only mage there, and the one being told to say something is also a mage.

And just saying, the name is "Tanya", spelled as "Ta-nya", not "Tan-ya". It's another Russian based name, like Serebryakov. (If you don't know, Degurechaff is an actual Russian surname.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how much people consider Tanya as an 11 year-old girl at this point

Seems like this manga is really focused on shitting on the Soviet Union , the germans did fear them fuck ton , what is this winter bullshit? hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread