The Saga of Tanya the Evil

Contributor
Well tanya's boyfriend finally got told how the rest of the world views them. Also can anyone send me the tanya/rerugen wedding picture from batoto?

Dex-chan lover
Poor Tanya, lmao.
Desperately wants to go to the rear guard, get sent to the front lines. Every damn time!

Dex-chan lover
i love those tiny Tanya on the background, and lol even his past body also dancing

Double-page supporter
The poor bastard just wants to live a luxurious life off the backs of millions, and that spiteful bitch life is simply not meeting his demand.

Dex-chan lover
I fear whats coming next, what we are about to see in the last page of next release , oh god why .... damn sonzai x

Dex-chan lover
Another title for this manga: "A Series of Unfortunate Misunderstandings."
This examples what confirmation of proper communication is extremely important and necessary. Likely a confirmation of mutual understanding in nearly any one of these events could have changed everything...

thats good shit...damn been a while since i had a manga (where it wasnt a isekai just for fun) that i wanted more immediately

Ah, yes, the sociopath-turned-loli series. This is honestly one of the best heavy reads I've ever encountered in an LN and the anime wasn't that much lighter, either. Looks like I have yet another manga to follow on my list.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, the introduction of a character literarily named Mary Sue is where I call quits.

It's not as bad as I thought it was but the gods and a literal mary sue are really annoying. It would be better if had less of them and more hilarious misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank being x there's an update. I thought for sure that the series died..

Double-page supporter
I really wish other manga would give a page count like this after such a long wait.

Either it's cause it's been a while since the last update... but who is tha ton the cover right now?

Users who are viewing this thread