The Saga of Tanya the Evil

Dex-chan lover
After reaching the end of chapter 25 I'm skeptical in continuing reading this, if they truly threw in a "Mary Sue" into this i'd say Youjo Senki is on the path of becoming trash.

Dex-chan lover
This is surprisingly good. The first few chapters were a bit rough, but after that it's well-worth the read.

@GabrielH Conflict is a universal in storytelling. If your main character is a Mary Sue who faces no real adversity, the story becomes a boring chore to follow, because there is no room for suspension of disbelief and the outcome is always assured. That's what's wrong with it.

Dex-chan lover
I find it interesting that we have the introduction of a Mary Sue that is the antagonist to our protagonist. A force of god in both a figurative sense and literal sense against our protagonist who seems to fight against it with everything that they have.

Group Leader
From the mangaka's official twitter: No new chapter this month.
https://twitter.com/yooochika/status/1031504729413541889

Fed-Kun's army
All of the misunderstandings are so hilarious. xD
All hail the mad loli...!

The hell is this manga? How come I only found this now? The puppet/comic-style sarcastic jokes remind me of Tezuka's dark joke. The MC's nuts, as well as "Existence X".

And all the misunderstanding; might as well call this manga "The Girl Misunderstood by The World".

why tf no one would translating the LN?? there's like 6 untranslated volume... this shit's fckn masterpiece....

@theamokz

I purchased the LNs however English publications is only up to the 4th volume with the 5th volume expected to release sometime in 2019 (already have it pre-ordered)

It’s a long wait for the remaining 6 novels.

Dex-chan lover
Mohawk grandpa's back! He's making me cry tears of joy!

Dex-chan lover
Man, after the weird ass art of the anime I really love me some properly drawn tanya

really dude your surprised that the 203 is tough. your shocked that the evil's legion
is strong if they was not strong they wound'nt be a problem

Users who are viewing this thread