The Saga of Tanya the Evil

Hats off to whoever tagged the series with "Nazi Loli"

You can control bullets if you put a mage in it

THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A JOKE, NOT DIVINE PROVIDENCE

Contributor
Comedy tag is missing.
CluelessAmpleIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

If that foolish salary-man really was all about logic he would've taken flight towards the USA after receiving the super prototype (which would surely allow him to cover the distance) and defected early. Like is there a single reason for him to fight in the war at that point? No and handing over the prototype to the US would've allowed him to peacefully retire early. It wouldn't even matter if the Reich wins in Europe (which it obviously wouldn't quite as easily without his intervention), because he would be more than far enough from all that jazz. He should also realize that the fantasy USA are a more powerful faction, so it's all quite pointless and illogical what he is doing. My worst gripe with the story.

why would he want to join the USA? why do you assume people just automatically would want to join the USA?

@Lboots
His whole point is to defy Being X? Fighting in the war often makes him depend on it, so it would be better to just live peacefully in a huge country which is untouchable and thereby defying Being X's reason to send him to that world which was to proof that humans rely on god in times of suffering. Of course I don't read the novels and little has been shown of the USA, but it stands to reason that it's by far the most powerful economic power anyways. Obviously this isn't a 1:1 reenactment of WWI or WWII, but a fantasy mixture of both, yet the point that he could just chill and climb the corporate ladder in the USA as a defector still stands.

That speech by Tanya gave me chills, she has had so many great speeches in this series already

@kipsta

if you're a traitor to your country, how could other country trust you?

Before even Tanya would go to USA, they probably already shoot her down.

For my Greek friends out there:

-Πως βρίζει η Tanya τους flight mages που της προκαλούν ιδιαίτερο πρόβλημα?
"Γαμώ το σόι Sue...

Dex-chan lover
I have ideas of a crazy-ass crack fic crossing this and Strike Witches...

Users who are viewing this thread