The Saga of Tanya the Evil

Can never get enough of this series.
@monkey123 that would defeat the whole purpose of her trying to take the easy way out. Degurechaff wants to be valued without being upraised too high, and to have as little actual responsibility as possible. Also, since the previous life, his/her primary character trait is being obediently loyal to the company... usurping power here like that would literally betray her own character, stick her in a troublesome spot as an actual traitor to the empire, and then even if she succeeded she'd be up to her neck and deeper in a puddle of muddy politics she wants nothing to do with in the first place. So... no, Degurechaff shouldn't go pop all her superiors off and take charge. That's just dumb.

@monkey123
Mc is the type of "i want to relax but fate wont let me"
so killing her superiors would definitely lead her away from relaxing

Double-page supporter
Having watched the anime and movie, read 6 light novels and am up to date with the manga translations, I can easily say that the manga is the best version.

I'm convinced Silverwings/Miralisque is actually a one man team and it's a shame more groups don't pitch in to catch us up to raws. But then again maybe this manga just isn't as popular as a fanboy like me might think it is.

In reality this manga is severely underrated despite the quality of the manga and translations so far. A ton of other less deserving mangas beat it, not just in terms of total views , but in follows as well.

There going to be a after war arc? We’re s/he is doing something different or living in peace or something?¿ Cause this is slaps..

This would have gotten so much more popular if the author never used Germany. Even in his other work, he uses a county like Germany again.

Double-page supporter
Amazing 10 out of 10 feels like reading about a war in the far future of it

Also you could cut out the extras alone and you would have a readable war mystery Managa

@MushuTrueG if there is, it will be in a long time if you only read the manga. The manga is barely on the third volume of the light novel out of 12 current volumes, and going by the web novel ending, an afterwar arc is probably not gonna happen. LN may differ though, who knows.

did the anime do a filler at the end and made a filler movie?
coz the great war is nowhere near ending here, and no commie bastards to blow up yet....

Users who are viewing this thread