The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3 - Holy Attribute Magic

Dex-chan lover
HAh! I knew it was the king yet some fool thought it was an older brother.

@Merilirem Technically it could have been an older brother and the King at the same time. That said I thought it was the father and I know that is what you meant.

Dex-chan lover
noooo she forgot about the forbidden library ?

Dex-chan lover
This stupid girl is going to heal every injured soul in the hospital, then go, "Oh no, how could they have found out I was the real saint?" after she blows her own cover. Betcha anything.

@Talismaster well iirc its more "oh damn, im an idiot, theres no way they wont realise it now", but yes, she does.

although she doesnt heal everyone until she decides its pointless trying to hide it, what actually breaks her cover is
healing a guy's limb back from a stump

Fed-Kun's army
i'm always caught by surprise when the chapter ends so suddenly haha

anyway, i thought the king knew! :O

Contributor
I'm starting to seriously hate this kind of numbering
just use naturals, you damn isekai hipster authors

Dex-chan lover
WTF are you even talking about? Of course king know that she is saintess, or why do you think he would apologies before some common scrub?
Every high rank personal know it, most of them even personally saw the summon. There were tons of people when she was summoned, not even mentioning that it will also be in the reports documents and such.
She was just introduced to everyone else as some normal citizen, but that's all.

Dex-chan lover
@Med1um

The king DOESN'T know alongside everyone else at this point in story, currently there's no available way to really confirm it right now. Besides Sei confessing which she won't at this point.

The summoning ritual itself was supposed to summon 1 person. Not 2. Right now, they're treated as Saintess candidates rather than actual Saintess. Their working on the theory that if one or both are the Saintess, they both should be kept within kingdom.

But because idiot prince favored Aira over Sei and completely ignored her for the whole time. Sei getting angry from that and trying to leave the kingdom, the kingdom is doing what it can to make sure Sei is happy and comfortable, so she won't leave. The situation around Sei is pretty much "don't make her angry at the kingdom again that she will leave, because if it's confirmed she's the Saintess and she left because she was angry at us, the kingdom will be doomed" scenario.

Aggregator gang
the fake saintess still struggles to level up in the comfort of first prince and his knights while sei out there doing all the charity works without getting anything in return!! god is a woman yall can't even spell isekai jesus

Aggregator gang
@ojoudere
It's more that she won't let them give her anything beyond taking care of her actual needs.
They are providing her with food, clothing, housing, and some spending money, and allowing her to work and study as she sees fit; frankly, I'd be happy as a clam in such a situation.

@hayatekanzaki
Well summed up.
I suspect that if they felt she would accept it, they'd be providing her with a larger sum of money for her personal expenses, but they've correctly judged her in regard to what she'd accept.

@lightingcloud, @redmikan
I haven't seen the original, but my suspicion is that this subchapter stuff is a result of the scanlation team not wanting to put off updates any longer, that in actuality the chapters are not broken up in the original.
This would certainly explain why the endings are abrupt; while occurring at a break in the action, they weren't actually intended as a break in publication.
But, as I said, I haven't seen the original so I could be wrong about this.

nal

I don't get that last page. so there were a lot of casualties, but no death?

Dex-chan lover
@nal Casualties is just defined as someone being badly injured. Not necessarily killed. Fatality is when they're dead.
So yeah, lots of injuries (also lots of serious ones), but thankfully no deaths.

@Weasalopes

Actually, these chapter pieces are from the original. It's an ongoing trend in online serialization (Especially Pixiv) and usually linked to the Isekai genre because it started roughly at the same time as Isekai getting popularity, so lots of serialization like this are Isekais. I think they're following webtoons length or maybe just following the original self-published webnovels that are usually cut into tiny pieces. This decision is made by the publishers (as shown by how widespread and uniform it is) so no need to blame the authors/artists.

Later when they're publishing tankoubons, the chapter pieces are going to be combined

Contributor
@GreenDragon I'm aware of that, but I'm not so sure it's the publisher's fault.

Anyway, at least this one follow some kind of regular division, I read a few that divided randomly in 2 to 4 subchapters and it was super annoying to follow...

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn: Noooo!! I also forgot about it! But you're right!

So her boss blocked all bonuses that were coming for her. That prick. I know, he did it so that she isn't bothered (that's at least how she interprets it), but if he would truly be her friend, he would have bothered her into accepting the most long-term payoff yielding bonuses. Another way to see it is, that he wanted to keep her small, so that she continues to work like a nice little office lady, that never gets promoted. *Yaaaay! Friendship*
And she is fine with it. Damn beta heroine. Just accept that land! Grow some herbs to make those damn potions. You love to work yourself to death, don't you? Grow your own herbs so you can work more! And give those herbs and potions away for free. It'll be a blast!!!

Users who are viewing this thread