The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.4 - Appraisal

Dex-chan lover
Cursed +50%? What's this, first world problems in isekai or something? She's clearly the kind of Japanese who vigorously supports the "a nail that sticks out must be hammered down" kind of ideology.

Dex-chan lover
she asks if Aira's status has been confirmed, the guy says "not yet", and the she proceeds to ask about her status... how does that work?

Fed-Kun's army
Indeed. "Damn, I was cursed with a 10% raise after my performance evaluation. I'm not sure I can manage surviving with even more money than I did before."

Dex-chan lover
did i miss something? what is this curse? i don't remember anything about her having a course. if she's talking about her just getting better results with her magic then why is she calling it a curse? is she one of those annoying protagonists "i wanted to be normal but i'm just to perfect, oh woe is me!"

Fed-Kun's army
She doesn’t want to be found out as a saint, so she doesn’t want anyone to figure out, that the reason behind her extra power is “that”.To begin with she didn’t know what was normal, so it was unavoidable, when she first accidentally gave them “the hint” (but she managed dodge the bullet, by saying that’s probably cuz she’s from another world). After that, whenever she accidentally slips a hint (when she comes across new things that she’s more powerful at), she gets somewhat irked, as she SOO wanted to hide it!
That’s why out of irritation, she calls it a curse, she doesn’t really hate it.(she just hates inadvertently showing it)

Double-page supporter
She has light particles in her magic as well? I thought the light novel translation said she didn't have that effect (in a later chapter).
Also, "What is the result of her status" should probably be something like "Can you tell me the result once you have?"

Dex-chan lover
The world can only be saved by a saint. The people summoned me and another. I have the saint status, but who cares! I'm not gonna be their saint, let's just push it all to the other fellow even though there's a good chance she isn't a saint because it's always been only one saint. Wait, shouldn't forget to show some concern for the other fellow. Yes, that'll make me feel so much better since I dumped everything on her. Oh yeah, the world is dying... well, I'm not a saint!!!

I can't like the MC. I'd rather she just go "I'm the saint, but I'm forced into this and I'm pissed, so **** you.", even if she turned into an edgelord and watch the world burn would be more admirable. Currently, she's just a scum.

Double-page supporter
@ArpanaR I get the feeling that they know she's the Saintess (or at least *a* Saintess since Aira's magic had the same weird golden sparkles), but they also know she's hiding it. So they're trying to catch her in a way that she can't deny it.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on. I thought Aira, the 2nd summon char, doesn't conjured golden light on her magic as stated in the light novel?

Or my not-so-reliable mind is playing tricks on me?

Dex-chan lover
Do we have to wait a lot more until she finally owns up to the damned status? I am reading it out of curiosity but she is exasperating me a bit...you can make the world a better place, but because of
1 (One) Stupid Prince you'll hide the rest of your life?
ok then but at least be subtle and intelligent about it, not some
"I'll heal everyone indiscreetly and use super abilities like crafting 50 potions/gemstones a day and use uncommon magic" "oh noes they suspect me what shall I do"

>:v

Having said all that, still thanks to translation group for giving us something to chew on (in a good way)

Dex-chan lover
As much as I've enjoyed this series, I'm really tiring of the whole "I just want to live a quiet, uneventful life" trope. Especially when most of the isekai protagonists' former lives were dull and meaningless. I certainly understand not wanting to be in life-or-death crises constantly, but not wanting to do everything in your power to make the world - any world - better? Even if that means your life will be harder than it would otherwise be, that has to be worth it.

Double-page supporter
@tuatara1 fucking same!!! Like her life was dull before and now she has a chance to have an exciting life (excluding the dangerous situations) helping people and shit but she's like "I just wanna be a workaholic and make a billion potions a day that no one can use or sell" LORD

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon If you popped up in another world and got the chance to be a nascar driver or sushi chef would you be excited? My point is that you say exciting but peoples idea's of what they want to do or like to do are different. She simply wants peace and being the saint means working with the army.

She now has to go as a support unit with the army. Thats her exciting life. You have been forcefully pulled into a backline role in the army. Do you get excited?

@Merilirem You have a point that being part of the army isn't exciting. Still, the reason she keeps using her powers is this overwhelming need to help people. Yet she's been told that EVERYONE ELSE but those in the city she's in right now are in trouble because of something SHE can stop! She knows this! She's just putting her own comfortable, quiet life ahead of the lives of hundreds or thousands of people... for some reason that is both unknown and also directly contradicts her own morals.

Dudes, i get your rage(i'm actually like @IMACOP ideia, been this another genre, this would be gold lol, but let's look like this:

She likes working in potion and working with plants. (her hobby in Japan was raising plants )
She also like working were she's now. ( she would like to live there too )

So, been found to be the Saint is going to ruin that for her, wich is why she's down, BUT, soon she'll come around and see helping people out is going to be nice too.
So i will have more patience since i'm here to see her get back at the Prince kkkkk

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget that she actually got bad treatment in the very first time. If I'm her I too don't want anything to do with the country and responsibilities as Saint while they kidnapped me and then abandoned me.

(Her point of view of course shifted because how nice the people (other than 1st prince) are)

Users who are viewing this thread